What Do You Look Like?

Daaamn, girl. Those are some top notch glasses, yo.

I have an identical-looking pair. We should be besties.

Lol, just kidding. We already are. I haet u <3

:l pizza tho. and thanks!! EVEN THOUGH YOU LIKE TO PHOTOSHOP MY OTHER PICS

No more lavender hair, no make up and many sads. I'm still a mermaid princess inside though.

80IOjaY.jpg

MINTIES! YOU'RE SO PRETTY OH MY GOSH! <3

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. LOL. :x

Anyways... My cosplay for Kirino Kousaka from Oreimo is nearly complete (I mean I still need to sort out a better necktie and get a purple scrunchie and stuff, but... x3) and I tried it all on the other day. I suppose it's not really a picture of me anyway but I figure maybe some anime fans here might want to see it! c:

tumblr_n1vrtmUGZc1r3k8rqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n1rcqnCJaN1r3k8rqo1_400.jpg

(this was taken as soon as the wig arrived, and I never realized the clips were on the wrong side... it's not styled here but it looks a lot better now, and I tried on some make-up for it too, but haven't got photos for that)

When I finally put the whole outfit on and it's actually complete AND I get good photos, then maybe I'll post some more. c:

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. LOL. :x

Anyways... My cosplay for Kirino Kousaka from Oreimo is nearly complete (I mean I still need to sort out a better necktie and get a purple scrunchie and stuff, but... x3) and I tried it all on the other day. I suppose it's not really a picture of me anyway but I figure maybe some anime fans here might want to see it! c:

tumblr_n1vrtmUGZc1r3k8rqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n1rcqnCJaN1r3k8rqo1_400.jpg

(this was taken as soon as the wig arrived, and I never realized the clips were on the wrong side... it's not styled here but it looks a lot better now, and I tried on some make-up for it too, but haven't got photos for that)

When I finally put the whole outfit on and it's actually complete AND I get good photos, then maybe I'll post some more. c:

"Relax, you're doing fine." You are adorable!!!

I look like...what I have on my dp. <.< No seriously, I cosplayed as her. Maybe when I feel up to it, I may post here.

Ja.jpg

Werking it all day everyday... Thought that since my last photo was a side shot I should show one straight up, if ya get my vibe..

Back