What do you like to do for fun with visitors of your town? Share your idea!

DewDrops

Kikeebeth
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
7613-1919-8586
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Fishing,, catching insects, going to the island, trapping villagers between holes, chatting, emoting, the list goes on!

What do you like to do with visitors of your town; any ideas that are a bit more out of the box?

Emoting and chatting, usually. I like exploring peoples' towns and giving commentary, but after the first visit, we're usually pals and just chat about whatever. :)

Recently I traveled with a dear friend to another players' town, and chatting in public while also secretly chatting in BFF chatmode was really fun tbh. Undercover spies, truly.

I've never gone fishing or catching bugs with a friend before, I don't think I know anybody who wouldn't get bored by that.... Chilling and zoning out with a friend like that sounds like fun to me though ! And I don't really like doing Island tours, as I'm not a competive person and feel really uncomfortable being scored against someone.

I know a lot of people play hide-and-seek together ? And since you're not withheld to village limits, it could be fun~ I think decorating together is fun too, putting effort into each others' towns and going the extra mile to get someone items always feels good. :)

Now abusing villagers together, (trapping them between holes), that's something new. LOL. I guess you could also push them into pitfalls, but I would feel so bad. Also, if a friend is sitting down, you can put holes around them and they'll have the pitfall reaction to it.

I actually really want to role-play.
I would like to try camping, or prom, or a restaurant thingy. I just don't really have anyone to play these with or anyone that would want to join in.

For those that I can trust without my iron gaze, we just fish and bug hunt mostly. It is fairly difficult to do anything else as my town is quite full on the ground. I do not enjoy tours anymore really as I have played them into the ground haha, but sometimes I can enjoy them to help. I wish I had it in me to invite more over to chat, but I do not know if I have the attention to remake possible mistakes. Also, I am boring? :confused:

I like giving town tours and taking cute pics with emotes with my visitors! My friends are always well prepared with cute outfits. Sometimes we exchange gifts and do dumb silent role play stuff haha. Usually we just end up going to the island though and playing some games. I know it gets repetitive but I do still enjoy island visits with friends and I’d never go unless it was with a visitor anyways.

I haven't really had many visitors just hang out with me, so I don't really have an answer. But going to the island with friends is pretty fun! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm... I wonder if you could play charades with the emotes...

Though I'm a young adult myself, both of my nieces play with me and I gotta say, their enthusiasm really makes the chatting and emoting fun for me! We'll be sitting in the same room on the same couch and they'll say "Only talk through chat!" It's a cumbersome form of texting but still funny haha.

And our favorite thing to do together is trap unsuspecting villagers between holes. I'll have to pull the holes around them sitting trick next time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got plans to put some sort of public rp spaces in my extra player homes, but I'm not nearly advanced enough with items. Still, I agree with you, that sounds like a lot of fun! We should organize something soon, maybe a group of people would like to do some rp ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel you with the chatting, there's not much room to be interesting in a short sentence that takes quite a bit of time to type out. I hope that is something they approve on in New Horizons!

As for the boring, lol, I end up just standing there when I have nothing left to say, haha. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never go unless I'm with a visitor but one of my nieces is so diligent and has the whole mermaid collection T^T I don't know though, I feel the same way about it. Even the different tours feel like the same tour, ya feel me? It'd be cool if they had different scenery or layouts to each tour, a bit more variety.

Chatting with others and doing the emotions was always my favorite thing to do. Another fun thing I like to do if I have room in my town is bury some really cool, unique, or expensive items and make a little scavenger hunt. I would probably bury 12 items total and the three other people who are in my town can get to dig up 4 each. I like to think it would be fun, especially for those who are just starting Animal Crossing. :)

This is the cutest ***** ever and now I want to do it with people in my town.
When my family plays this with me, she's impossibly good at hiding that I can never find her on my own, which stresses me pretty much! XD

I like to do some naughties to visitors. Other than that, I just mostly blabber. Though, not much of a blabberer lately because of too busy irl. -.-

For my friends, we usually talk, play around, catch bugs/fish, all the boring stuff everyone knows. Then we play some weird game of The Flower Games. Basically take 20 flowers and run through them to see which survives. I always lost since my tulips are all weak.
>:[

For my friends, we usually talk, play around, catch bugs/fish, all the boring stuff everyone knows. Then we play some weird game of The Flower Games. Basically take 20 flowers and run through them to see which survives. I always lost since my tulips are all weak.
>:[

The flower games, that sounds like a hilarious idea. I gotta try that soon!

Back when my friend and I used to play, we always went to the island. We needed to get alllll the money and went on tours. The tours were pretty Fun. Plus I wanted to work on getting the mermaid set. Every since I have had it, I have kept it as my bedroom theme. I will never change that! I like just showing people my house too. Which is why people should check out my dream address. I don?t really play anymore. I?m very cautious who I okay with, mostly because of all the flowers I have. Don?t want people to crush them or steal them. My friend stopped playing the game years ago. I don?t think she has picked it up in years.

Back