• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What do you guys think about Chief the cranky wolf villager?

I tend to gravitate towards neighbors with a simpler style, so I really enjoy how Chief looks. Actually, most of the wolf neighbors are very well-designed. :>

I had him in one of my old towns, he was one of the first villagers I had when I played the game a ton 2014/2015 when he moved out I think set me on my hiatus for a few years lol I made a memorial pattern and put it on the ground for him even! Loved him so much, wouldn't mind having him in my new town

Last edited:
I like him a lot, first in my DS town and now in my second New Lead town. I think his house is boring though, I hope they jush it up for the Switch version.

I think Chief is so cute! His design is simple, but in a good way. I'm still unsure if he's one of my dreamies or not-- it's a toss up between him and Fang! From what everyone's saying on this thread, it seems like he is just as kind as he looks.

He's one of my favourite villagers of all time and my favourite wolf of all time. I think he's really natural looking, in a good way because I prefer natural villagers for the most part. His house exterior goes great with forest towns but I wish his house looked a bit better on the inside though! I had him on one of my wild world saved files until I lost the game and I grew to love him in a big way. He's not in my new leaf town because I decided to try out some new villagers, but he'll always have a special place in my heart! too bad I never got his picture though. I'm considering swapping Fang out for him, actually.

Last edited:
Sadly I never had him but he’s really awesome! Out of all the cranky wolf villagers he’s my favourite. ^^ Plus I love how his orange fur makes him look like a fox!

Back