• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What do you do with Gyroids?

Puffy

ultimate slav
Bells
Isabelle
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
I don't really do anything. Gyroids are trash to me. I'm like "ooh a fossil!" and it's a gyroid. So I sell them.

What do you do with your Gyroids?

I have them in three museum rooms. In alphabetical order. I might be a hoarder, but I'm an organized hoarder. I've taken out a few sets for some of the houses. I really miss the City Folk system of storing them with Brewster. It was nice to have a reason to collect them but at the same time have access to them to use in your homes as well.

Now that I have them all, I occasionally just round them up and sell them - except for the ones original to my villagers' homes. I stockpile those to replace the ones they mislay:)

Last edited:
I have two museum rooms full of gyroids. When I get doubles, I sell them to Re-Tail. I miss storing them with the Brewster. I hope they bring that back in the next installment of Animal Crossing.

I sigh wistfully and wish that Brewster took gyroids again, then they either go in my one museum exhibit or they get sold if I already have one of them there. I really like gyroids, I just hate the lack of space for them.

Usually I have music playing in each room of my house. I'll only keep a gyroid if they sound harmonious with the track in that specific room. Other than that I just sell it. They're not much use to me.

I used to collect them but they ended using up too much space, so I had to sell them :( Now I just sell them to Retail whenever I find them.

I have two rooms in the museum full of them. I should really sell them; I need the room to display the creepy furniture set because I'm definitely not using it in my own house :v

Wait until there's so many in the ground that it annoys me and then dig them all up.
Profit.

I only keep the ones I really like or used. These consist of lullaboids, drilloids, rustoids, and poltergoids. I still need so many of them because they never show up in my town. ;< They (except for the lullaboids; I just think they sound nice) would go well in my house due to the eerie vibe that their faces would give off. After all, gyroids are closely tied to the dead anyway. It seems only fitting they dance with the living-dead.

Keep them until I get real furniture and/or KK music.
Then I sell them in this, like, massive way. One time, I think I got rid of over 30 gyroids.

Back