• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What do people compliment the most about you?

I get a lot of compliments for being such a great piano player (I mean I have been playing for almost 13 years so I've got the experience), and also the fact that I'm doing a double major in two very different fields of study.

People never compliment me on my looks : , )

Post glitch, cannot see post.

Anyway, people usually compliment me on how loyal I am as well, my name, my height, good looks, and confidence.

I've had a lot of people compliment me on my eyes, which is nice. Other than that, that I'm smiling/laughing quite a bit of the time.

My eyes.. I get to hear all the time that my eyes are soooo cute and that I look cute in general..
I agree with my eyes, I like them :)

I've had a lot of people compliment my voice. Some people say I sound like I'd be a good news presenter because of it xD otherwise my nails as I used to have long, healthy nails, up until I started my job

My drawing skills!

Cool, I wanna see sometime!

Umm hmm, I guess my drawings as well? Or my family saying that I'd never need makeup. Which honestly is good, as I have very little experience with it to begin with lol =.=

Back