• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Do Aliens Do?

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
What do you think aliens do on other planets? Something that is normal to them may seem embarrassing to us. Let your imagination go wild and tell us what they might be doing as we type! :lemon:

I don't know about other aliens, but I play animal crossing and post on tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

we're all aliens to someone

The Grolakian's plan attacks on other planets, destroying planets and taking weak willed prisoners back to their planet of SZ-626 to work in the mineral mines to dig up Galgamite ore, needed to make the strongest alloy in the whole universe. This will continue until they have enough Galgamite to craft enough weapons, armor and battle tanks to take on the great gods of the universe and take control of everything ever.

This will continue until the 'chosen hero' rises up back on the streets, somebody that has done their time and took their chances. Somebody who'll go the distance now they're back their feet, just someone with the will to survive. The Gorlakian empire will fall when he defeats the overlord grand master Flex in the ring.

The 'chosen hero' will be a Caucasian American male. Literally nobody else in the universe has the ability to save us all.

Last edited:
Somewhere out in the universe, I hope there's something wondering the same about us. c:

I think they know all about us and shake there grey alien heads in dissaproval and loathing at us humans.

We are the biggest underachievers of the universe. Panda`s are second.

The same as us: living a life to which they try to apply a meaning which does not exist, whilst asking the exact same questions which we are doing right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason they stay away is because they're scared. We supposedly captured one (probably more) of them, and it's not like we treat them like one of us. We kill animals, we kill bugs and insects, we even kill our own kind. There's a lot of things I could think which would justify them staying away from us. If we can do that, what makes you think aliens would want to associate themselves with that kind of behaviour and put themselves at such risk? I feel bad for them.

I wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason they stay away is because they're scared. We supposedly captured one (probably more) of them, and it's not like we treat them like one of us. We kill animals, we kill bugs and insects, we even kill our own kind. There's a lot of things I could think which would justify them staying away from us. If we can do that, what makes you think aliens would want to associate themselves with that kind of behaviour and put themselves at such risk? I feel bad for them.

are you saying there's alien meat in my lasagne

Back