• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

cowboi boots and some other thing i forget about lol, probably another trash can, the game knows me so well

From two Timmy Fortunes I got a shogi piece & an IV drip

(I keep forgetting to get fortunes for the day, hopefully if I post about it I'm more likely to remember? Probably not but still

Armor Suit and Step Ladder...

To Gulliver they go.

I had the chance for a Stitches cookie for coins, and I got a patchwork helmet/bear head thing. It's cute, but I probably won't wear it. I'd LOVE the hat from the Lily cookies though!

Had a stitches cookie for bells today!! I got the bear hood. It’s so cute and I wanted it so I’m happy <3

Patchwork Bear Hood and Simple Panel. Already had them.

Had a Rosie cookie for bells today!! Just a duplicate barret though. At least I didn’t spend tickets.
Also got duplicate Knight shoes

Bicycle shirt and helmet. That’s at least my 6th shirt but the first time I’ve gotten a dupe if the helmet

Eternal Damnation and a Shogi Piece.

Last edited:
I had a lily cookie for bells today! got the blue dress which I needed. <3 and a clothing cookie with a wrestling tank (dupe)

Mixer and... Filbert's Rocket Launchpad. :eek:

I've never had either so I guess these were nice.

Had normal cookies today, both duplicates. However, I bought a Lily cookie with leaf tickets and got a ribbit raincoat, which I had been wanting! I’ve actually never gotten a duplicate Lily cookie, which is surprising.

Back