• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish Today?

-Had my day off from exercising.
-Updated some job stuff.
-Played some missions in My Hero One’s Justice.

Yeah... I didn’t really do much today.

I walked my dog, showered and did other hygiene stuff. I paid a few bills and I got a call from the hospital that my dad had tried to get out of bed on his own and had fallen but was ok, so I called my mom to keep her informed. Not sure why they called me instead of her anyway.

- Cooked a meal.
- Took my vitamin.
- Cleaned the dishes and sanitized the area.
- Re-filled both water filters for later.
- Checked for the mail.
- Did some general organizing and tidying up.
- Took out the trash.
- Caught up on my socials.
- Finished my day in New Leaf and New Horizons, checked up on my partner's town, and restocked some things.
- Worked on some trading related stuff.
- Did some cardio.
- Got a fulfilling sleep.
- Did a load of laundry.
- Had an overall good day.

I do a lot of the same things, but I still like posting these.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are.

I just woke up ;3

I walked my dog, showered and did other hygiene stuff. I paid a few bills and I got a call from the hospital that my dad had tried to get out of bed on his own and had fallen but was ok, so I called my mom to keep her informed. Not sure why they called me instead of her anyway.

Hey, hope your dad's alright <3

- Took my meds
- Turned in my books to my school because they needed to be returned by the end of the day today
- Ran 2 miles with my soccer group
- Made plans to met my friends that I haven’t seen in months
- Had my skin break out (right when I was supposed to meet friends, why are you like this??)
- Sat on my phone and chatted with people on Bell Tree
- Skated for a while outside, I live right next to this small hill and... nevermind.

- Made an ice cream cake for my brother's birthday
- transplanted geraniums, cali flowers, etc.
- fertilized all the flowers
- working on some art (fixes, lineart, etc.)
- sent something to my friend in animal crossing
- discovered my ostero mum has aster yellow (inner scream)

Hey, hope your dad's alright <3

Thank you. He's doing fine. He's just a stubborn old man who has to spend 2 weeks in the hospital recuperating from surgery so he's not very happy at the moment. LOL

Today I walked my dog and paid the last of the bills due until my next paycheck.

-Woke up and got out of bed.
-Clipped my nails.
-Did laundry.
-Did work for my job for a couple hours.
-Exercised.
-Brushed my cat.
-Showered.

More productive than yesterday!

- ran 8 miles
- did laundry
- took notes for econ
- read some of my book
- went to a bonfire

it was a super chill day bc I had my econ midterm yesterday and I was so tired from running that I mentally couldn't finish everything else I had planned for today

- Cooked a meal.
- Took my vitamin.
- Checked for the mail.
- Took out the trash.
- Finished my day in New Leaf and New Horizons, checked up on my partner's town, and restocked some things.
- Did some cardio.
- Went to work and did a different type of shift.

It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are.

- Woke up before noon! ;D
- Took meds, vitamins, and coffee
- Disinfected stuff
- Texted a friend about the book return (didn't realize today was the last day either!)
- Sorted stuff a bit

I feel good so far, hopefully I can be more productive throughout the day!

I walked my dog, showered, and called my mom to check on how she's doing. My husband and I tag-teamed the dishes; he washed while I dried them and put them away. I got the trash together, exercised, and completed a Japanese lesson.

Typing it all out makes it feel like a pretty productive day even though I don't think I did all that much.

- I woke up earlier than I normally do (maybe around 6:00 AM) to get stuff for my graduation in mid-June
- Played little bit of League if Legends and sucking at it
- Played a bit of Skyrim
- Checked all my social medias for current events
- Finally used a chemical peel on my face that I kept procrastinating to use for my skincare >o>
- Talked a little bit to my friends on my Instagram group chat

I think my biggest goals of this summer would be to pick up old hobbies that I dropped due to a lack of motivation and time such as reading, drawing/painting, and programming for fun again.

- Cooked a meal.
- Took my vitamin.
- Checked for the mail.
- Took out the trash.
- Did some cardio.

- Cooked a meal.
- Took my vitamin.
- Checked for the mail.
- Took out the trash.
- Did some cardio.

-Played quite a bit of ACNH working on improvements to my island.
-Exercised a bit more efficiently for an hour.
-Did laundry.

-Played ACNH for a bit and getting close to five stars for my island.
-Did some work for my job.
-Played some video games and watched anime.

Back