• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What day(s) do you hate and why?

I used to hate Sundays because I live across from a church and they bong the bells a bunch of times early in the morning. I get up a lot earlier these days though so I don't mind it anymore. Now I hate Wednesday because it's my long work night :mad:

The day right before I leave for a convention. I'm always this mix of excited to go/disappointed its not hear yet/worried I'll forget something important. I also frequently sell my art at cons so that adds a whole other layer- I stress about forget supplies or business cards or any number of important things I need, and the whole worrying about how sales will go. But I'm also always supper excited to see people and show off my work!

Monday's at work. I have to mop the floors at work and it's too time consuming and barely fits into my schedule of other tasks I have to do at night. It's just inconvenient. Just get the floor cleaners to come in On Mondays..

Sundays because that's when my dad leaves for his work. We live in Paris and my parents aren't divorced but my dad works all week long in a small town that's like one hour and a half far from the city, and I don't like staying alone with my mom (she's a pain, and has several health problems) so it sucks when he leaves.

Here's a chart:

Sunday: not bad often sunny
Monday: plenty of energy yet slightly sad
Tuesday: like Monday
Wensday: everything bad happens
Thursday: best day
Friday: happy yet raining
Saturday: raining

Here's a chart:

Sunday: not bad often sunny
Monday: plenty of energy yet slightly sad
Tuesday: like Monday
Wensday: everything bad happens
Thursday: best day
Friday: happy yet raining
Saturday: raining

For me, it's always raining on Sundays.

I dislike Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. All the other days are charms. :)

Okay seriously, well Mondays are definitely on the list because it means the weekend is over. Wednesday is the middle of the week so it goes on for longer, in my opinion.

Last edited:
I've never liked Wednesdays. I know a lot of people absolutely despise Mondays, but I love it because I get to see my friends after a weekend without them. I love going to school actually

I don't really hate days, but I hate Easter Monday because my pet rabbit died that day and the irony is a biiit too much for me.

I'm not sure why, but I haven't really ever liked Sundays.
I like Tuesdays because that's when Pretty Little Liars is on.. Not ashamed.

I hate any day thats boring

which is every school day

Joyous double englishmevery monday morning. Sounds fun,ehWELLITISNT.

Back