What day(s) do you hate and why?

i hate sundays because after being able to sleep late and wake up late for 2 days in a row (3 if i don't have a friday class) i have to go back to sleeping at 10:30 and waking up at 6am every day for school

i also hate wednesdays because that's usually the day of the week that i start having meltdowns because school/emotional stress and those are always so much fun

i hate sundays because after being able to sleep late and wake up late for 2 days in a row (3 if i don't have a friday class) i have to go back to sleeping at 10:30 and waking up at 6am every day for school

i also hate wednesdays because that's usually the day of the week that i start having meltdowns because school/emotional stress and those are always so much fun

Wednesday is such a bugger. middle of the week.

I go back to school tomorrow, this is what I'll probably think next week

Monday: why do I have to wake up at 6:30?? I normally forgot what I did last week

Tuesday: ok I'm sorta used to it now

Wednesday: ok

Thursday: don't like my classes

Friday: yay now I can sleep!

I go back to school tomorrow, this is what I'll probably think next week

Monday: why do I have to wake up at 6:30?? I normally forgot what I did last week

Tuesday: ok I'm sorta used to it now

Wednesday: ok

Thursday: don't like my classes

Friday: yay now I can sleep!

really? i just hate all school days...

As of late, I've hated every day except Monday. Mondays were my day offs from work. ;v;
Usually, I hate just about every day, to be honest. Idk, I just always expect something bad to happen.

days that i can't play animal crossing or my 3DS
which is never so i'm fine with any day unless something bad or embarassing happens

Last edited:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
Sunday because then I have to go through a whole other week to get another break, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday because so far from the weekend. I like Thursday and Friday because they're close to the weekend, and for some reason I just really love Thursday. Saturday, well, obvious!!

Why do people hate everything on these forums? Like, seriously. I don't have any day I hate.

I struggle with Mondays, coming off that weekend laze.

Then Thursdays, because I get all jazzed that the weeks half way over, and then that subtle unshakable realization hits that I still have 3 days of work left (I usually work Saturdays too). So Thursdays drag.

every day

every day i wake up and then im just?? tired all day and nothing happens?? like whats even the point of days or time or anything

i dont look forward to any day in particular

we need a new day called dog day where u have to spend the whole day with cute dogs (excluded allergy nerds) add that onto the weekend thatd be my favorite day

like a weekly recharge. draw dog happiness energy through lots of pets and scritches they have plenty to share they dont give a ****

so in a world with dog day every day that isnt dog day

I used to hate weekdays (except Friday) because of school but now that I'm done, I hate weekends because my entire family is home and I like being alone.

Back