• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What color flowers should I put here?

Eline

Mayor of Lavender
Bells
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Hey hey!

I'm almost done with this little part of my town, and I really like the way it looks right now. I just need to figure out what color flowers I want!
I usually have ALL flowers that come in two different colors (for example: I want orange and pink flowers, I'll put all the flowers that come in those two colors, not the flowers that come in one of those colors).

I want two different color flowers right here, but I cannot decide which. I was thinking maybe pink since it's near Re-Tail, but what do you guys think?

ACNL flowers.jpg

Thank you!!!

I think pink/blue or pink/black would be a nice combination since retail is closeby.

What a cute spot! I agree with the above. Even if I'm not too fond of pink flowers or pink in general, my Re-tail is almost always covered in pink flowers just to colour coordinate with it. Pink and orange or pink and black would be nice.

To compliment the bushes and retail and your pwps I would going with these combinations-purple/black purple/white

Depends if you have a theme for the town. I think that White Violets with White/Pink roses might look nice. You could even throw some Clovers in there :)

Red and orange or pink and orange! :)
I dont really like pansies but I think they go well here.

Last edited:
Black+Orange, Pink+Orange
Just having pink flowers wouldn't go well with the bushes so adding in some orange should make it mtach up more but I prefer black and orange because it matches with the grass at this time of year and also teh ronage goes with the bushes and the black goes with the bench and streetlight.

I think orange and blue would be nice too. While it wouldn't work for retail it will be nice with the bushes, bench and street light. And also that time of the year.

pink's definitely a good color. i think it'd look nice there with yellow or orange flowers.

I think you should go with either pink/blue (the color on the Re-tail), pink/orange (Re-tail and the color of the bushes) or orange/blue (the color of a small part of the Re-tail and the sky, mixed with the color of the bushes).

For fall, I would suggest pink and orange. Then when winter comes around you can switch it up with something else...and so on with the other seasons, so you don't get sick of it? xD

Back