What are your positive qualities?

i can eat 2 large domino's in one sitting and i'm really cute while doing it

Oh, and I have an Asian metabolism. I can eat whatever I want and not get fat. I'm so glad I have it and that I'm skinny and healthy. **** gaining weight.

I always feel weird doing these thoughts because it feels like bragging but I try not to think of it that way;; so I guess the first thing would be that I'm humble.
-A good listener
-Supportive & open minded
-Caring
-Understanding and forgiving
-Good teamworker, I make sure to get stuff done and fairly
-Optimistic
-Very neat, clean and organized.
-I never lose things
-people often tell me I'm funny and I don't try to be
-family oriented, animal lover
-loyal friend
-I pay attention to little details and read people like a book

Physically I like about myself:
-I'm very petite and tiny and I love it..
-I have a good metabolism. I could eat alot of junk if I wanted to, and it wouldn't be a problem.
-I have really bright green eyes
-I have clear skin
-Long curly eyelashes (but annoying curly hair that I straighten)
-Straight teeth
-a baby face

I think there needs to be a little more self love on this forum!!
So list some of your favorite things about yourself or just general positive qualities you possess :)

I'll start! Something I like about myself is that I generally have an easy time talking to people that I've never met before

Thanks for making this thread :); I was actually a little disappointed when I saw the negative thread yesterday because I think a thread like that just indirectly can lead to more depression. At the same time, I realize that maybe it can help people feel better, since talking about their insecurities about themselves to someone online who doesn't know them could just as well be a way to cope with depression.

One thing that I'm trying to doing more, since I suffer from depression (and because being negative annoys the guy I like ~ as well as myself :p), is to be and think more positive. My positive quality: I try my hardest to be considerate to everyone. :]

Thanks for making this thread :); I was actually a little disappointed when I saw the negative thread yesterday because I think a thread like that just indirectly can lead to more depression. At the same time, I realize that maybe it can help people feel better, since talking about their insecurities about themselves to someone online who doesn't know them could just as well be a way to cope with depression.

One thing that I'm trying to doing more, since I suffer from depression (and because being negative annoys the guy I like ~ as well as myself :p), is to be and think more positive. My positive quality: I try my hardest to be considerate to everyone. :]

Yeah, I feel like having a whole thread dedicated to talking badly about yourself kinda sucks! It would be different if it was a place where people talk about their insecurities and then others build them up, but it seems just like a general **** talk fest but everyone's doing the **** talking about themselves.

I 100% agree with trying to be more positive. My boyfriend is always super positive and I'm always sooo negative that I'm trying really hard to be positive too. I think the guy you like being more positive will definitely help you be the same! :)

This thread radiates with fluffy happiness~
I love it! (\[o v o]/)

Yes, it's so nice to see people so confident about themselves. Normally IRL if you tell someone your good qualities they automatically assume you have way too much pride. To me, this is kinda therapy to really speak my mind, i'm glad everyone here is so accepting.

i have high metabolism,meaning i can eat alot and not get fat. i'm soft hearted as well. good listener and will always help if it's within my means.

Yes, it's so nice to see people so confident about themselves. Normally IRL if you tell someone your good qualities they automatically assume you have way too much pride. To me, this is kinda therapy to really speak my mind, i'm glad everyone here is so accepting.

True, it's easier to focus on our negatives quality instead of our positive ones. Everyone kind of ends up "putting themselves down" for others/society. Though one could just be humble.

Oh, and I have an Asian metabolism. I can eat whatever I want and not get fat. I'm so glad I have it and that I'm skinny and healthy. **** gaining weight.

I do too actually. Like, yeah obviously I don't eat 5 packets of crisps a day so I wouldn't get it but yeah I have a bit of butt but people like that so I shall not complain ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, people IRL might think I'm a bit high and mighty, but seriously I have a pretty good feeling about myself and what I'm into and if I don't like something I tell them. Well, yeah I might be a bit less cynical and snappy IRL though if I'm not in the right company but yeah if you can't handle me or my interests you are free to get the hell out.

I don't have a temper and never get angry. I'm always able to keep myself in check and view the situation calmly.

That is such a good attribute to have, I hate when people freak out over nothing.

Yeah.. I can have a bit of temper but then it's mostly people around me that gets me started by getting all fired up because there is a towel where it shouldn't be or stuff like that

Yeah that's understandable. I get pissed when I wake up and there's no milk in the fridge for my coffee lol.

Back