• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros What are your favorite Stages and most disliked Stages

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
This means any stage from any smash bros game.

My favorites: Final Destination(SSB 3DS)
Peach's Castle
Hyrule Castle
Brinstar Depths
Temple
Great Bay
Jungle Japes
Fountain of Dreams
Greens Greens
Corneria
Pokèmon Stadium
Halberd
Bridge of Eldin
Wario Ware
Figure-8 Circuit
Mushroomy Kindom
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Smashville
Shadow Moses Island
Luigi's Mansion
Dream Land GB
Gerudo Valley
Golden Plains
3D Land
Prism Tower
Arena Fox
Tortimer Island
Living Room
Tomodachi Life
Picto Chat 2
Flat Zone 2
Skyloft
Town and City
Boxing Ring
Gaur Plain
Wuhu Island
King of Fighters Stadium
Mementos
Moray Towers
Umbra Clock Tower
Midgar
Rainbow Road (SSB 3DS)
Pac Maze

Dislikes:
Magicant
Saffrom City
Great Plateau Tower
Wily Castle
Mario Circuit(SSBU)
Mario Bros
Hanenbow
Rainbow Cruise
Mushroom Kingdom II
75 M
Balloon Fight
Pac-Land
Paper Mario
Ice Mountain
Wrecking Crew
Venom
Mute City SNES
Pirate Ship
Spear Pillar
Princess Peach's Castle

Those are the stages. The dislike stages are mostly because they're boring and not so exciting.

For the sake of getting to the nitty-gritty, I'm not going to talk about the tournament legal stages, (save for mentioning here that Northern Cave is great, regardless of whether or not it ends up being deemed legal later) or Omega/Battlefield forms, and just give some thoughts on the very few... "for fun" stages that I actually like.

#1. Big Blue
My favorite "way overboard" Smash level. When I was playing Melee as a kid, on at least one occasion I set up an hour long match against CPUs here, just because I loved the remix so much, and the stage didn't get boring. I still maintain that the Big Blue (Melee) remix is my favorite made-for-Smash music.

#2. Paper Mario
This stage hides a very feel-good Thousand Year Door segment behind a stage transition, and also one of the only Bowser's Castle motifs in a stage, as well. I like the settings you travel to here, they're basically the only full/instant stage transitions that I like.

#3. Spiral Mountain
This is a stage that was always destined to be one of my favorites, because I'm just one of those N64 Banjo-Kazooie lovers, and I enjoy the slight changes as the stage rotates.
However, I feel a great bitterness in my heart that the ORIGINAL Spiral Mountain track wasn't permitted to be included, because the remix of that song is... not good. (Sorry Grant Kirkhope, you're still a genius.)

#4. Delfino Plaza
This is a "tour" style stage that I enjoy. I like all of the stops this stage makes, and this was a place that I always loved in its game of origin, as well.

#5. Pirate Ship
Wind Waker is such a great setting. That's it, really. I'm just now realizing that 4 of my 5 favorites here have an ocean theme somewhere in them...

Dislikes:

(There's a great deal I can't stomach, to be honest, but I'll only list the worst offenders.)

#1. Great Cave Offensive
It is indeed greatly offensive.

#2. Pac-Land
It is impossible for me to come up with anything good to say about this level. Not only that, but this is somehow the Pac-Man stage that made it into Ultimate, in lieu of Pac-Maze from the 3DS?!

#3. Luigi's Mansion
For when you want to play Smash, without actually being able to play Smash.

#4. Hanenbow
Why would this ever have been created? How could this concept even get past the initial brainstorming phase?

#5. Mario Bros.
When you're just trying to do some Quickplay on either FD or Battlefield, and instead get paired into some FS+Item match on this stage, of all stages... Always this stage...

#6. Moray Towers
The ramps are barely functional and dreadful, imo, and I won't accept them.

so for stages i like, there's:

i really like moray towers on battlefield mode because it's easier and still cute ☆

also the pokemon ones like lumiose city, kalos league and some other 2 i forgot what they were called but they had reshiram and palkia
i haven't played in a while...
but i love playing them while listening to the lorekeeper zinnia music

then i obviously love the legend of zelda tower stage lol
my siblings hate it but i gotta stay loyal to the best game haha

and finally the wii fit stage, only for the step plus music though, it's lit

as for stages i hate, i don't know their names but i'll try describe them:
but there's a super pink cloud one and another based on dragon quest and fire emblem
normally i'd have nothing against these, however my siblings keep choosing them and i've played them wayyy to many times

Back