Judo's Tournament

andyisjudo

Bells
This Tournament will be Sunday April 18 @ 7:00 pm Eastern Time!!!

The tournament will be live to all of you, that want to know.

Hey my fellow Tbt brawlers, i'm setting up my first tournament here at Tbt. The rules are simple

1.Judo
2.Trela
3.Josh
4.Fillfall
5.Cornymikey
6.Azila
7.Zay+
8.bcb
9.YouLilElly(Maby)

General Rules
Bracket Type: Double Elimination (Winner/Loser Bracket)
Stocks : 3 Stock
Timer: 8 Minutes
Items: None
- All Sets are best out of 3 matches, with the exception of Winner's Finals (WF), Loser's Finals (LF), and Grand Finals (GF), which are best out of 5.
- If the Timer runs out, the winner is determined first my their Stocks and then by their % Damage.
- If a match ends with a character doing a "suicidal" attack (Kirby's Inhale, Wario's Bite, etc.), then the player who initiated the attack wins the match.
- The Ledge Grab Limit is 50 Grabs. Anymore past that and you lose the Set.
- IC's Chain Grab must end after 200%, or it will be considered an act of Stalling.
- The winner of the Winner's Bracket MUST be beaten in two GF Sets, while the winner has to beat the opponent in one GF Set.

Banned Tactics
- Stalling is banned, which is the act of avoiding ALL conflict on the stage to make the game unplayable. Running away to get to a better position is not Stalling, while Planking with MK is. If your opponent is Stalling, report it to me in the Chatroom. Stalling results in a loss of the Set.
- MK's Infinite Demensional Cape glitch is banned.
- DDD's Infinite Standing Chain Grab is banned. DDD's must Run-and-Grab when Chain Grabbing.
- Scrooging with MK is banned, which is repeatedly Gliding under a Stage to make yourself untouchable by your opponent, which is an act of Stalling. If your opponent is Scrooging, they must land an attack on you after no more than two Glides.

Stage Rules
- The first match of the Set must be played on a Neutural Stage. You may or may not use the Stage Striking Rule, which is when each player strikes 2 Stages from the Neutral Stage List and then must play on the last Stage remaining.
- The loser of the first match of the Set chooses the Stage the next match, AKA, their Counter Pick (CP). When you beat your opponent, pick a Stage out of the Stage List and "ban" that Stage for the rest of the Set so your opponent may not CP it. After this, your opponent should tell their CP Stage to you in the Chatroom, and if the game starts and the Stage is not the one your opponent wanted, Suicide (SD) three times and make sure you or your opponent knows what Stage they CP'ed. Repeat this process with every Set.
- You may NOT CP a Stage you previously won on, and you may NOT CP a Stage you banned against your opponent.
- If it is agreed upon by both players, you and your opponent may play on a Banned Stage.
Stage List

Neutural Stages
Final Destination (FD)
Battlefield (BF)
Smashville (SV)
Yoshi's Island (YI)
Pokemon Stadium Melee (PS1)

Counter Pick Stages
Halberd
Castle Siege (CS)
Delfino Plaza (DP)
Norfair
Brinstar
Jungle Japes (JJ)
Frigate Orpheon (Frigate)
Lylat Cruise (Lylat)
Pictochat (Picto)
Rainbow Cruise (RC
Note: All other Stages are banned

The Chatroom: I have created a Chatroom that you can use to communicate with your opponent before, during, or after your match with them. The Chatroom link will be in every of my tournament, so look for it there once my tournaments starts. Now for every Round during the Tournament, you may use this Chatroom to quickly finish your match, but if you are doing your match on the recommended day, you will have to come into The Chatroom at this time:

12am Greenwich Time (GMT)
4pm Pacific Time (PT)
5pm Mountain Time (MT)
6pm Central Time (CT)
7pm Eastern Time (ET)

If you have any questions about my Ruleset or need me to explain something, please ask! I want to make this Tournament experience as easy for you as possible!

Conclusion:

All in all, this will turn out to be a great experience and a really challenging Tournament for everyone. If you just follow the Rules, stay as active as possible, and complete your matches, you will have an easy time throughout this tournament. This is going to be a very, very hard Tournament to run, so we expect everyone to be on their best behavior and be as non-lazy as possible! I wish everyone good luck in the tournament, and have fun!

Hosts
-Judo
-Trela
-bcb
THE CHATROOM IS THIS: http://tourneybyjudo.chatango.com/

Sweet! About time, my boy!

By the way, you should mention when this will be, what time it'll start at, and you should delete some of the stuff that you COPIED from me (like the conclusion, and then edit it in your own words)!

I will also be joining this.

Trela said:
Sweet! About time, my boy!

By the way, you should mention when this will be, what time it'll start at, and you should delete some of the stuff that you COPIED from me (like the conclusion, and then edit it in your own words)!

I will also be joining this.
lol Trela I was going to make sure I can copy tis from you in the chat!! lol and i'm sorry,if i would have tried to make it original it would suck trust me. And ya i'll do that when I get more sign ups :p

I join to, but what is the chat time in gmt? And can't everyone add a taunt with the text chat? When someone taunts chat you stop and talk on the chat. The timeline is kind of the bad part with this. Of course if you are on the way back to the stage the taunter needs to wait of course.

Fillfall said:
I join to, but what is the chat time in gmt? And can't everyone add a taunt with the text chat? When someone taunts chat you stop and talk on the chat. The timeline is kind of the bad part with this. Of course if you are on the way back to the stage the taunter needs to wait of course.
Ya fillfall I will give the time now it will be 2 pm

Edit: Fillfall you can do that taunt chat and then go right to chat, if you need to clear something up to your opponent or do something at your house.

Back