• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What are you wearing right now?

A seraph of the end hoodie that's over-sized, yoga shorts, and my hair is clipped back. Also wearing fuzzy socks.

My Dean Ambrose shirt that I got off WWE.com! :D

Last edited:
william & mary tee & adidas track pants

its called fashion look it up

A toon link glass window shirt w/ black pants. Wearing dark grey socks as well.

bath robe and a towel, decided to give my hair a mask and conditioner treatment earlier and im lazy

Pink Revolutionary Girl Utena shirt with the spinning rose outlined in black
Pink, black, grey buffalo check PJ pants

i made a thread like this in the basement, and then i found this one. I'm so stupid haha

well I'm wearing a red Ohio state sweatshirt, black leggings, and lime green crew socks.

Gray Shirt with Black and White Pajama Pants. :p
And some Black Socks.

I am wearing a dark blue nightgown with lighter blue floral patterns on them. It's almost bed time here!

The most comfortable, light shorts from Uniqlo and a graphic t-shirt, also from Uniqlo. I just realized I'm wearing all Uniqlo haha.

Back