• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What are you resetting for?

Duu

bu hu
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Since we now know (at least at the time of release) that there are several things that can't be changed later in the game, I thought I'd make a thread for all of them!

Which of these are you resetting for and what are you hoping to get?

• Dodo Airlines colour
  • Resident Services placement
  • River exits
  • Beach shape
  • Peninsula shape/placement
  • Native fruit
  • Villagers (not permanent but some people might wanna start with their faves)

Personally I want my Resident Services to be a bit further away and not directly in front of the airport, as I wanna make a lil bendy street leading up to it. I also want one of the rivers facing either east or west. I don't really like the green airport so if the map is good, I'll accept the others, but red is the best imo, as it reminds me of Swedish seaside houses.

May Lord Resetti have mercy on you!

River exits and native fruit for me!

I didn't want to be too picky because resetting is exhausting!

Has anyone gotten any grass pattern other than triangle?

I want apples and one of my 3 uchi faves. And some nice river exits that don't leave tiny strips of land.

Fruit/Map/Water exits. I know I can change what I want to later, but I don't want to have to fix too much later.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm pulling teeth to get a pear map lmao.

Right? I literally haven't seen apples once in over an hour now.

I got one of my preferred villagers, Cherry, and cherries at the same time, and I feel like the game is trolling me now.

I need to get over the villagers thing and just settle for a good map. I think I’m being too picky. But knowing the amount of time I’m going to invest I want to love my island!

Right? I literally haven't seen apples once in over an hour now.

I got one of my preferred villagers, Cherry, and cherries at the same time, and I feel like the game is trolling me now.

Yep I've chosen so many maps. Had every fruit but pears. Apples was like 4 maps. x__x smh

Yep I've chosen so many maps. Had every fruit but pears. Apples was like 4 maps. x__x smh

Funnily, pears are the thing I've had the most of! I wish I could send you that luck.

Forget Monster Hunter, the desire sensor lives and reigns in Animal Crossing...

Funnily, pears are the thing I've had the most of! I wish I could send you that luck.

Forget Monster Hunter, the desire sensor lives and reigns in Animal Crossing...

At least there's hope they exist lol.

I keep getting oranges

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got Reneigh but meh map and apples so I reset.

I don't think ill go through the reset process this time around only if i get a villager i really can't stand or pears. fortunately i got neither

I want 2 south river exits
And anything that's not pears or oranges

I'm glad I'm not the only one resetting...

Back