• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I'm going to the beach in August (don't worry we're being safe about it I promise)!!!

Went over to my friend's island to give him stuff and ended up having a venting session through the chat (somehow pulled it off with the character limit). Felt nice to just talk to someone after a while

The supermarket had beansprouts and egg noodles in for a change so it will be a fresh vegetable stir-fry for dinner today. :D

Been craving it for a good week or two but getting hold of specific fresh ingredients (especially ones that were already only stocked in small amounts) is a nightmare at the moment.

I'm just so happy and grateful for being with the person that I call my partner and the love of my life. Even though we can't actually get married for a while due to finances and being in school still, she's recently started calling me her wife on occasion and it just makes me melt. I can't wait until we can start using it around other people too. She doesn't use these forums but I try to make her know how much I appreciate her and how special she makes me feel. I'm on cloud nine. <3

professors have cancelled and altered a lot of finals and assignments
i have argued with/educated friends and strangers about the BLM and have them either go silent or agree with me and finally cave :)

Today my turnip prices were really good, so I opened my gate and let people come over to my island to sell their turnips.

Well... a lot of people came over. Like, way more people than last time. I kinda expected it, though, because Timmy and Tommy were buying them for almost 600 Bells, I had my gate open way longer than last time and like last time, I didn't have an entry fee. And I feel like normally the thought of so many strangers on the internet coming over to my island would absolutely terrify me, but it didn't...? It was really fun, and I wish I could do that again sometime soon.

Also, it took me so long but I managed to hit 1.2k Bells! Which means that finally, my cringy username from when I was like 13 is no more!!

My garden, that I worked really hard to turn the soil and plant the seeds and whatnot, is doing really well! All of the seeds are thriving and coming out of the ground, and the tomato plants all have flowers!

I let people come to my island to talk to Celeste and wish on stars and I got a bunch of compliments that really made my night, especially since I didn't really think it was anything special compared to all the other ones I've seen 🥺

Well... My day hasn’t started yet, except! There’s one thing I guess I’m happy about currently. I feel really happy becauseee I’m starting to talk to my friends a lot more than I typically do. It was only the same people every day but now I’m talking to a lot more people as well! That makes me happy ‘cause I genuinely enjoy talking to all of my friends!! <3

But, something that made me happy yesterday! I was talking to a friend and I had mentioned I had to be up for work in like... 7 hours. And I— ohmygoodness, okay. They told me I should get my beauty sleep then, and I was like nooo I really enjoy talking to you and they said something the same exact time I sent my message... and it was so—nice? Essentially, it was along the lines of me not needing it because I was already beautiful as it is— It made me VERY VERY VERY VERY happy and all day at work that was mostly what I thought about because it just meant so so much to me because, no one has really ever said that to me before? Like ever. It was so smooth and it made my heart jump out of my chest I was so flustered HAHA. Like, maybe I shouldn’t be so enthused about it because I mean... it was just something they were saying out of kindness I guess? I— haha I’m not sure but... it really genuinely meant a lot to me. And it still does! I’m not used to compliments like that at all and as I’m typing this I’m getting all emotional over it LOL but... it made me really happy. It made my day before it even started :cries:

But yeah. Sorry to go off on a tangent, I tend to do that like... a lot ;;

I got my new headphones finally. My old ones broke and were replaced under the extended warranty I purchased (thank goodness I purchased it). So I got new ones with the credit from my old pair. They're way better quality, and they auto-pause the music when you take them off!! It's the small things that make me happy 😂

Last edited:
Back