What Are You Happy About Today?

I feel very lucky right now. Last night, a large limb fell from a neighbor's tree and landed on my car. It was taller than me and at least as thick as my arm. I moved it and checked for damage this afternoon, but other than a few minor scuff marks and a banged up antenna, there was nothing! No dents or dings and, most importantly, no cracks or chips in the glass! Since the limb was resting against both passenger side windows and the rear winshield that was my biggest concern.

I'm also happy because I've been seeing lots of dogs, cats, squirrels, and birds around the neighborhood. Plus the caterpillars are out now. I've seen a few on our walks.

Finally, my husband and my dog make me happy. 💞

I’m happy because I got to play Splatoon 3 with @Aquilla :D. I had so much fun (sorry everyone that I may have accidentally pinged in the game when trying to remember how to create a room 😅).

I should be sleeping but might stay up a bit longer after I finish eating. I’m feeling much better than I was when I was going to try to sleep. 🙂

Last night I beat the tenth floor again in the dlc and got to I think maybe the 15th floor before messing up. I’m still happy that I made some progress.

I commissioned fanart of my girl and I, and I'm in literal awe. MK looks so adorable?? Like, she's a fictional teenager from Total Drama, but I love her?!
IMG_5350.jpeg
Speaking of Total Drama, I was playing Mario Kart earlier and encountered a Rodney mii! He's one of the lesser known characters, so this brought a smile to my face.
Untitled318_20240423202432.png

IMG_5342.jpeg
I tried strawberry mochi for the first time yesterday as we had some at work, and it was delicious. I decided to pick up the banana flavor for myself, and I’m looking forward to trying it. Banana is my favorite artificial flavor.
I had an instance where I could’ve overreacted but I controlled my emotions. I am beating my BPD! 😌
The Los Angeles Kings won last night. One game at a time.

Last edited:
A very happy Thursday to you all. 👋🎲 How we doin' today? 😁 Have we crawled outta bed yet, brushed our teeth and changed out of our jammies? 🤭 Put something good on today, fellas! I got that white collared shirt on with blue stripes, navy blue sweater and some red pants. Lookin' like the flag of Britain over here. Call me dan-bloke-un. 🇬🇧😎 Well... a lot of flags have red white and blue, huh? 🤔 🇺🇸

In any case... I'm happy today 'cause I finished a diary of sorts. ⭐📕⭐ What's inside my diary?? I-i'm not tellin' you! 😠 Diaries are private collections of one's thoughts and dreams and should be kept only to that person! 🔒 ... Well, not this one, however. 😏 This one's a special book for a special someone and it's got special stuff written in it using... uh..... ordinary pens... special ordinary pens! 😅

I'm happy because it feels good reading through chronologized events not only from your life, but events shared with someone else's too. 🫂 It feels good to reflect on both the beauty and ugly moments you lived through because it shows that where you are today means there's always a new tomorrow to look forward to and in this case, you didn't go through it all alone, in a way. ❤️ There's a million tomorrows ahead for all of us, so take things one page a time (or a kick to the shins 🦵) and take a moment to laugh at the world. 😂 (maybe even puke 🤮) Every day ends with a sunset, right? 🌇 This book ends on one too. 🌞 Some things just go hand in hand and life becomes a little easier to bear when they do...

I finished playing Oxen Free 2, and my god did I cry in the end. I felt so saddd
I kinda stopped playing after something happening in the game, and I felt so depressed, and had to stop. But now finally came back to finish off everything.It feels good to finish it~

I LOVE THEM HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA AND TUKE MMMWA
tuke and luna literally just said: skar? oh big colossal huge fan, we love her 🫂

Happy birthday Luna and Luke! 😻😻 Thank you for sharing their picture with us; they are so adorable 🥹.
thank you so much! 🥹 their first birthday feels like such a big milestone, i'm glad i got to share it here too!

omg happy birthday Luna and Tuke!!! 🖤🫶
Submitted my photos for The Natural World today!! Really happy with how it turned out; I’ve felt like I was playing Animal Crossing IRL as much as I’ve chased butterflies around this week lol 😭

I did something a little different today and gathered clover blossoms from the yard to make tea! Was a lot of work for two cups of tea but it was an interesting experience! I like clover tea with lemon juice but I’m not sure I’m willing to put that much effort in just to have it again akdfjdkld

Watched some Youtube videos with my family! We saw another of GoodTimesWithScar’s Hermitcraft episodes, though we’ve got some catching up to do.

Finally finished the third chibi I sketched up... almost a month ago now whOOPS, but I had some other art take priority in the meantime, so I’m just glad I got it done!

I grew another blue hyacinth tonight!! Purple hyacinth (and purple rose) pls come home 🙏

My last friend I had left from high school deactivated his social media and didn't tell me. I was hurt. So I tossed him a random text about a video game. Figured he was gone for good and it would never actually be delivered.

Oh, the pure joy I had when I saw his notification and he immediately replied. Turns out he simply deactivated his account but kept the chatting app.

I'm not always the most active or even talkative (I tend to appear and vanish for periods of time). But I really do care. I don't have many friends to begin with and have tried to keep up with him periodically.

I'll never take him for granted.

The beginning of the day was a bit rough, but I’m glad it got better eventually as time went on.
  • Played Gran Turismo 7. An update came out, but it was pretty mediocre despite ŠKODA making their debut in the series (and even then it’s a funky looking car that doesn’t exist in real life). However, they did add some new engine swap options on a few cars, one that really caught my eye which I haven’t tried yet. 👀
  • I also got to continue playing Oracle of Ages! I managed to beat Jabu Jabu’s Belly yesterday (the 7th dungeon) which was tough as nails, so I’m really glad I got that out of the way without looking up a walkthrough! Anyways, I got some extra goodies out of the way collecting more heart pieces, completing side quests, and even upgrading my sword!
  • I made some rough traditional drawings including a few from yesterday! It feels so nice getting to enjoy this hobby again. 😭
  • The flower hybrid rng has finally turned in my favour. I got a blue and an orange hyacinth hybrid! After not getting anything for three days, I’m ecstatic with the outcome. I’m already content with these two flowers, especially since the colour orange is slowly becoming one of my favourite colours alongside blue (and they contrast each other pretty well too!). 💙🧡

Back