What Are You Happy About Today?

Today was another great day! 😁

- Finished work for the week as I'm off tomorrow. 🥳

- Went to the gym and found out that I've lost 8 lbs after exercising for just three months, I've put on 4 lbs of muscle, and my total body fat percentage has gone way down! 🏋️‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️

- Came home and fed my kitties their special food. My favorite wouldn't stop meowing for it again as usual. 🐱

- The Texas Rangers defeated the Detroit Tigers 9-7 to stay in the lead for the AL West! ⚾ 🔥

It was a perfect end to a great vacation. We went to a park this morning then headed to another beach. We spent most of this vacation exploring different parks and beaches and just enjoying nature. It was so much fun exploring the different parks. We even saw two dolphins right before we left the beach. The drive home was pretty good took us 5 hours to get home. We stopped for about an hour for lunch and to let Aurora walk around. We ordered Chinese food for dinner. Took a walk around the block after dinner and visited with my bestie. Aurora got to play with her puppy
Harley.

IMG_6058.jpeg

IMG_6068.jpeg

IMG_6075.jpeg

IMG_6092.jpeg

Not the best picture but tried to get one of the dolphin

IMG_6115.jpeg

Aurora definitely missed her puppy bed as soon as we got home she went over to roll around in her bed.
IMG_6118.jpeg

IMG_6117.jpeg
Hope you all had a great day.

Since Express Scripts is unreliable af, I got my doctor to send an emergency prescription and my insurance was able to handle it, so thank god that got taken care of. Other than that, I spent my day doing laundry and chillin' on my day off, I guess. I ended up drawing and I finished a drawing that I can honestly say is MY favorite work yet.

I'm happy that I got my mom's Social Security and Medicaid paperwork taken care of quickly. I thought it was going to be a hassle, but it wasn't too difficult. I also got her finances somewhat sorted out for the remainder of the month.

I got my COVID booster today and, with that, I'm all set to go to the hospital on Tuesday for my consultation. Whatever treatment ends up being scheduled, at least I won't be stressed about things I didn't get done.

Finally, I'm glad tomorrow is Friday! It's been a hectic week and I'm ready for the weekend.

we had our district math competition today! we didn't place in the top 3 but i had a lot of fun with the kids and i'm so glad i got to coach again this year :) i had three of my own students participate and i'm super proud of them (and they want cane's so i need to figure out how to get them cane's to the school lol). it finished 2 hours before school ended so we got them ice cream, put on a movie, and just let them relax for the rest of the day instead of sending them back to class. it was so nice to interact with them outside of a tense-classroom setting, they're so sweet and funny (and nosy 😭) but it was a good day today!!

coming out of my mental break for a moment to say that my little comfort character plushie is done and its everything i wanted, tho im going to trim his beard bc it looks a wee bit strange to me but thats not the manu's fault

qHxTzzb.png

8X5zQLa.jpeg

gvY9rrA.jpeg

gjZSoYD.jpeg

why did they cake him up tho

anyways it'll be here in probs a month, i ordered a BUNCH of clothes for him ideally to match my lolita coords when im oot and aboot at meets and whatever. i'm actually extremely excited and this was such a big mood boost.

- Got my phone bill today and it wasn't as much as I thought it'd be! Was expecting insane roaming charges but it was exactly the same, plus the £3 because I paid for extra data 😅

- Bought the AllSaints jumper I'd wanted to buy last year, it went on sale again! I thought it was out of stock everywhere haha

- Went to all of my classes again today (y)

Friday, April 19, 2024
  • Got up early.
  • Got a lot of odds and ends completed.
  • Enjoyed watching the GOLD documentary about the BBC sitcom ‘Bottom’. Rik Mayall was taken too soon. Hard to believe it’s nearly 10 years.
  • Ordered a handheld Shark vacuum cleaner to try and make it easier to get Blossom’s hair removed from the car!
  • Uploaded some more videos of Blossom.
  • Last but by no means least, @S.J. gifted me a surprise Spring Sakura with the most beautiful message. SJ should be provided as a medication, as they always make me feel better! 💜

HI GUYS !! Sorry for spamming your notifications, I haven’t checked in here in a few days.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

𓆑 I received 1/2 of my baby chibi commissions from the always talented @/Mistreil!! I’m currently using it as my avatar and I’m literally obsessed with it, it is SOOO adorable !!? The saturated colours are everything to me, I love the “no thoughts, head empty” look on my girl’s face asdfghjkl, and it has 2 of my favourite bunnies (Yuki and Boo) from Usagi Shima! It’s everything to me, my girl is so gummy and precious!! Forever grateful to Mistreil 🫶🏻

𓆑 Little Kitty, Big City is releasing on Switch (and other platforms) on May 9th!! It’s one of the games I’ve been most excited for this year, I’m so happy it finally has a release date! I think I’m going to wait until some reviews are out before I get it, but I’m so excited!! It looks so fun and cute, I can’t wait to play as a black kitty and dress them up in cute hats! I adore black cats so so much! 🖤

𓆑 My doctor’s appointment on Wednesday went well! I was anxious about it, especially since I was seeing a male doctor, but he was nice and everything went well! He gave me 3 months worth of my meds like I wanted without me having to ask, so I hopefully won’t have to go back until my regular doctor is back!

𓆑 Bonk had an appointment on Wednesday (to get her claws trimmed) as well, and it also went well! She was a very good girl like always! 🖤
I swear she’s never as scared as she looks LOL
IMG_7305.jpeg

Bonus pics from the past week!
IMG_7253.jpeg

1713568923979.jpeg

IMG_7297.jpeg
IMG_7299.jpeg

𓆑 I reached 5 hearts with Jeremy in Cozy Grove! It was admittedly a little bit anticlimactic, but he’s been complaining about being a ghost and being stuck since day 1, so it was heartwarming to finally have him find peace and move on nonetheless! I also found out how Lee Berry Dennings died, and um my heart ?? Emotional damage ??? Ow??? I caught a new mythical critter as well, and definitely the highlight of the past week: CLYDE FINALLY LET ME HUG HIM!!! May or may not have started crying LOL
IMG_7348.jpeg
IMG_7349.jpeg
IMG_7350.jpeg
IMG_7351.jpeg
IMG_7352.jpeg
IMG_7353.jpeg

𓆑 I did a load of laundry on Tuesday! I’ve been feeling kind of down lately, so it felt good to be a little bit productive!

𓆑 I’m really loving my aesthetic right now! ☺️

• went into the city with @Irescien !!
  • hehe it was her turn for an appointment :0)
  • left a review for the studio and got a free sticker! i got the last sanji and zoro one, got it to gift it to my cousin
  • we then got korean hot dogs and boba before heading back
  • in the car ride back, i opened my birthday gifts she brought along :0)

Today was a fantastic end to the week! 😁

- Got to sleep in because I had today off from work. 💤

- Went to the gym and beat my previous cardio circuit workout from two weeks ago by two entire minutes! 🥳

- Came home and fed my kitties their special food. 🐱

- Planning on staying up and playing some AC and other games tonight. 🎮

Ah... ah.... AHHH..... CHOO!! 🤧💦 Wooo! 😲 So much pollen over here! Wonder where that's comin' from... ANYWAY. As I'm sure everyone and their great grannies know, I've been feeling ill 🤒 as of late, but... not anymore! I'm quite good now. 😁 All it took was some ramen noodles, 🍜 tea 🍵 and a waarm bowl of porridge every night. 🥣 Uh... the one last night had a funny taste to it though. 🤔 Had somewhat of an earthy hint to it. Some sort of magical herb must've gotten into it or something. 🍃 Thankfully I wasn't trippin' or anything, but whatever. 😅 It did make me crave corn dogs though, oddly enough. 🌭

But hey! That was yesterday and *double checks calendar* today is indeed today! 🤯 What am I happy about today? That I'm feeling better now and earlier in the morning went out for a walk. 🌞 You know, somewhere grassy just to get some fresh air. 🌳🌳 Just chillin' there in the grass with dandelions all around me and the loveliest marigold beside me too! 🌼 Oh and someone left their Ken and Barbie dolls a few feet away, lol. 😂 Not sure what that was about, but who cares, I'm not living in a Barbie World, I'm living in a Daniel World and our parties consist of pear champagne, 🍾 Famicom video games 📺🕹️ and laughing at the world, 😂 one car ride into the sunset at a time. 😎🤜🤛😎🌆 Why is there a basket of mushrooms in the back seat? 🍄🍄 Hey, it's a Daniel World, y'all wouldn't understand. 😉

Today I’m happy because it’s my first Splatfest! So far I’m having a great time :D My mood is finally picking up a bit too!

I’m really happy with my avatar that I commissioned @Yanrima~ for. :D Always a pleasure commissioning art from her and seeing her other art ☺️

I think I’m getting the hang of some more weapons in splatoon. 🙂

Well uh, I’ve been missing in action on this thread for roughly a couple of weeks now. Good thing there’s some stuff that made me happy despite the busy (and rough) times.😮‍💨

Over the past couple of weeks
  • Before the online servers for 3ds and Wii U shut down for good, I was able to grind out visiting dream towns in New Leaf and was able to get the gold badge after being stuck with silver for years! It’s still pretty sad that a part of New Leaf is gone unless someone already managed to make their own online servers for the aforementioned Nintendo systems.
675A7DD5-5109-4EE2-9B91-8FF58FB82E2A.jpeg

260D7CDE-D2F5-4D65-B539-10D4968D2B57.jpeg
  • Feel free to skip this point. Good news! I got two unique cars to share I haven’t mentioned yet, and they’re NOT European for once lol. One time when I was heading to work in the morning, a wild Lexus RC F was making a turn at an intersection. On a separate day at college, I was lucky to witness a Nissan Silvia (S14), also known as a 240SX in the North American market! Amusingly, it so happens to be owned by one of the professors, so that’s cool. Because of these two additions, it has brought the car count up to a grand total 235! Heading to the auto show back in late February with @/xSuperMario64x definitely helped with that lol. 🚗
  • A few days ago, I went to Walmart to buy something and lucked out in getting not one, but two Matchbox cars. They’re both Volkswagens which is a Type 181 (also called the Thing. Yes, really) and a Karmann Ghia. I got really lucky with the latter as it happened to be the last one. Plus, it’s one of the many cars I saw in person!
21610BF5-070E-4DDD-BBC4-1324790EE633.jpeg
  • I got to play Parappa the Rapper 2 here and there. One of the main highlights for me was that I managed to get cool mode on one of the levels and stayed there for the whole level! I was absolutely ecstatic about it as I didn’t even try to reach it lol. 🐶
  • @/xSuperMario64x was kind enough to add me to his Nintendo Switch online family membership plan! I took advantage of it by playing The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Ages for the Gameboy Colour. It’s an underrated Zelda game in my opinion, and one of the first that introduced me to the series (Oracle of Seasons takes that title). On top of that, it’s also going to help me participate in some online matches for the TBTWC event next month. 😀
  • I received lovely art from @/-Mars-! They made it as a thank you for making a Secret Santa drawing for them last year. 🥺 I didn’t mind the wait that lasted for months since I got a lot of stuff going on in my life, so you could say that it was a pleasant surprise! If you’re wondering who -Mars- drew, it was Pag-asa the silly spiky sun (yes I like to call him that lol). If you’re ever reading this my friend, I want to say thank you for the billionth time. 😊
The extra detail of a blue paw print on his cheek is a nice touch. 🐾
14F40554-6610-43CE-98FD-35F5D3A9B65C.jpg
  • This week was tough for me in terms of college, but I’m glad that I got through my exams and passed them!
  • I cooked chicken afritada and was blown away by how great it tasted. Even my mother was impressed. 😭

April 19, 2024
  • I got through my last exam for the semester and did really good on it! And since the semester has finally wrapped up, I get a two week long break before the next one starts… Aside from having to work during weekends. 😅
  • I treated myself to a couple of beef patties for doing good on the exam. They tasted delicious!
  • Played some more Zelda - Oracle of Ages and cleared the fourth dungeon in the game!
  • When I logged back onto TBT, I was greeted with an uplifting message from @/Mr_Keroppi himself! His positive vibes is great hehe. I hope you’re continuing to do well in your classes as per usual! 🐸

Today was a good day . Me and Aurora had a nice morning walk before having to take her to the vet for her teeth cleaning. I went grocery shopping and got some yard work done while I waited to be able to pick her up, we finally picked Aurora up in the afternoon and they said it went really well. Thankfully they didn’t have to pull any teeth. I do feel bad that they didn’t want her to eat until tomorrow because of the anesthesia. We did pick her up some special puppy treats we can give her tomorrow. Her teeth look so much better now.
IMG_6125.jpeg

We had a nice relaxing evening and took Aurora for a small walk when she was feeling a bit better. Played some ACNH . Happy to be able to sleep in tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great day.

My mom and I got to see ImpulseSV, Skizzleman, Tango, and Grian’s Content Warning stream today! I’ve had a blast watching people play it; the Youtubing meta is a ton of fun ahahaha

My family and I also watched GeminiTay’s new Hermitcraft episode (and a few other shorter videos) this evening!

I’ve got a new pfp ready for the new flower breeding event tomorrow, which I’m super hyped for!! 👀 Although I still... don’t have a signature ready... I need to hurry LOL

Back