• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Are You Happy About Today?

• stopped being lazy and got my teeth cleaning done today, so feels good to have that done
  • went to a bakery i've been wanting to check out and got some goodies for husband's birthday. excited to eat them...I mean give them to him...
  • got all of baby's things washed and put in his own drawers, i keep opening them just to stare at it but at least have more things delivering today to uh..preoccupy myself with lol.
  • got a new shower head to install, so excited for that

The male dog diapers came in the mail today and they are really nice!! Better than the female ones I have. Really happy with them and how they will help with his recent marking issue (he isn't sick). However, my dog isn't enthused. I thought he would be because the female diapers didn't look comfy for him but at least no messes (not even in the diapers).
PXL_20220216_201619251~2.jpg

Today I'm happy because:

- I'm feeling better than yesterday.
- I got to leave work early today.
- I had a good session with my massage therapist.
- I got my new patient paperwork submitted so hopefully I'll have a new PCP soon.
- My dog cuddled with me on the couch this evening.

i’m literally... so exhausted lmao, but i had a pretty decent day today! ☺️

went to all of my classes! it was thankfully a pretty lax day, so all i did was start working on an assignment for one class and complete one for another, but i’m still proud of myself for going and doing my work. i also received my first marked assignment of the semester — i got 100% on it, and my teacher even said it was excellent! 🥳
cuddled with my sweet lil kitten, including during school (probably why my day was as good as it was lol)! it’s, uh, very hard to participate in class when you’ve got a kitten curled up on your side, but of course i’ve no complaints. i love her so much. 🥰
tidied up my room.
did some self-care.
discovered a new favourite song!

The male dog diapers came in the mail today and they are really nice!! Better than the female ones I have. Really happy with them and how they will help with his recent marking issue (he isn't sick). However, my dog isn't enthused. I thought he would be because the female diapers didn't look comfy for him but at least no messes (not even in the diapers).
awe, poor baby!! 🥺 i imagine you’d be hard pressed to find a dog who’s happy to be wearing a diaper, but he looks cute at least, and i’m glad that there’s been no messes so far!

Last edited:
My younger cat headbutted my nose this morning 😭 He can be so sweet sometimes, I swear.
I finished the Valentine's event in Fall Guys! Those pastel pink eyes were a serious must-have for me, so I'm glad I was able to get them.
Added a few new desktop wallpapers to my wallpaper folder!
And I also got to play some more DQVII, and unlocked Alltrades Abbey! Naturally, the first thing I did was make Ruff a Shepherd, because I love terrible jokes.

A few big things made me happy today:
The Los Angeles Kings are finally playing after their two weeks off. They lost yesterday night, unfortunately, but still impressed by their play lately. It’s definitely a huge improvement from last year.
Something I had ordered is out for delivery today.
I received a very small update today, and I’m happy about it.
I’m off work today and I slept very well last night.

Just saw the first image from the James Webb Space Telescope. I've been excited to see what it ends up discovering, so am really happy to see it appears to be functioning fine.

In other news, I just had some really good pasta, so it's overall been a good day.

My hard drive and RAM arrived today. I added them both to my laptop and everything seems to be working fine (so far anyway). It's nice to have extra RAM well beyond what I originally had (originally 8 GB, now 32 GB), and the additional hard drive is especially great, adding an extra 1000 GB to the 256 the laptop originally shipped with.

Today I'm happy because:

- My work day wasn't too bad.
- I'm feeling pretty good mentally and physically today.
- Tomorrow is Friday and I have a three day weekend coming up.
- I bought my husband a late Valentine's Day present today. Technically, I bought him a present earlier, but it didn't work out and we had to get a refund. So I'm happy that now he has something he can enjoy.

Posting pretty late tonight, but I had a good day! c:
I was able to get ahold of a plush of one of my favorite characters!! ;v; It's still in practically new condition, really well-made, didn't cost me an arm and a leg... I'm utterly delighted. Happy belated Valentine's to myself!
I also managed to finally get the Wii U in New Leaf, and tried out Desert Island Escape! I've cleared the first handful of levels so far and it's really fun—I totally get why so many people wanted it to be brought back in ACNH.
And I played some more DQVII today too! Just doing some grinding before I try to advance the story further. There were a couple times recently where things started looking pretty hairy, and I basically survived by lucking out. 😅 Don't wanna push my luck more than I already have.

- I only got five or six hours of sleep, but I feel well rested.
- I got groceries and am doing laundry.
- Having fun with the new story quests in Genshin Impact.
- When I went through the hallway, I found my kitty, Lulu, lying inside a crate with a box over it. She looks so cute!
- I'm going to martial arts practice tonight! : D

DbUxRXx.jpg

Got a lot done at work and it was a nice day overall. Nothing I am super happy about, but it's better than having a rough day where everything keeps going wrong.

@Midoriya I like your cat, they're cute! At first I thought that clothes-hanger was a windshield wiper and wondered why your cat was chilling on your car window.

Back