• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Are You Happy About Today?

today was a relaxing work day since i went to a training (the sub notes will be tomorrow’s problem) but it was our last session together this year so we had a mini celebration with cake! i am most excited over learning how to fold a butterfly origami LOL but i also finally won one of the raffles and got myself a small set of these neat magnetic double-sided whiteboards

i got to go home early and rest and video call my boyfriend for a couple hours 🥰

I got my new glasses in today and I love them! I was never really happy with my previous pair, but I took what I could get at the time. This pair is my preferred shape, fits my face nicely, and the colors are perfect! They're black with just a thin strip of purple at the top but it makes for a really nice accent and it compliments the blue light coating that gives the lenses a purplish tint too.

Not going to show my face, but here's what they look like.
1714105540615.png

The Minnesota Vikings have a new quarterback! They drafted J.J. McCarthy in the first round! I hope he'll work out well, but at least we are finally free of Kirk Cousins.

I'm also happy because I had a nice massage therapy session and tomorrow is Friday! This week really flew by.

I got on Animal Crossing earlier and it made me happy and I admit a little overwhelmed (even though before I said I don’t really feel overwhelmed) to be back. If I can pull myself away from Splatoon, I might try to play some. I don’t think I got all the cooking stuff and I have a bunch of villagers I only vaguely remember having 😅. And most of my house is still empty. I got to do something about that. Maybe I’ll eventually continue my island journal once I get my computer hooked up no matter how far off that may be (since i’ve been putting off unpacking stuff 😅).

I’m having fun playing Splatoon 3. I got to play with Skar again; she also answered some questions I had and showed me a super helpful site 🙂.

I cleared a different boss on the 10th floor in the dlc. I used up most of my lives but was able to buy them back at a vending machine 🙂.

I’m glad more people got hybrids they wanted today. 🙂

Both Spanky and Jewels wanted some snuggles under the blanket today. Spanky only stayed for a short time since Jewels want to go where she was laying and lay them and when she tried going under the blankets, she couldn’t lay where she wanted. Spanky ended up leaving and so did Jewels 😭. they did this one other time when Mel, my brown tabby was stiill alive. Mel also did this once too; she wanted to lay in my arms where Spanky was laying. She could at the time since Spanky was a tiny smol baby 🥺 (i don’t remember if either left after that).

I got to chat to my best friend more than I thought he’d chat. It was difficult but still part of me was happy since I missed chatting and he’s my only personal friend that still talks to me.

I feel like tomorrow will be a much better day. Just hope I can get myself to wake up while the sun is out (or my mom wakes me up) since last time I took this anti depressant it knocked me out most of the next day. I want to redo the flower pictures I took (I didn’t submit them yet).

Well, I’ve been a little busy this week to reply every day, also just remembered about Leif’s Weed Picking last night!

I got my new phone last weekend, and it is great! The camera is so much better than my old phone. I’ve been taking more photos and videos of Blossom than usual. There are so many little extras on it aswell. Also, got a clear case for it, as I hate scratches on the back cover of my phones. My new USB C cable arrived too.

My Shark handheld vacuum cleaner arrived. It is so much easier with my hands. After I had used it, I charged it and removed the crevice tool. I went to use it on Wednesday night and couldn’t find the crevice tool anywhere. So, yesterday I continued to look for it, no luck with where I thought I had left it. Just before I went to bed last night, by chance I went into my bag and discovered it in there! Blossom loves having a nosy in my bag and at least twice a day I find her trying to get into it. The only thing I can think of is that she has picked up the crevice tool to inspect it and dropped it in my bag! She is such a character!

I discovered that Blossom’s remote car had stopped working so thought it was time for a new one. However, my Dad and I got a little carried away! Bought a Monster Truck with sounds, lights and a mist spray which looks like exhaust fumes. That also has a little red light, so the mist looks coloured. She loves chasing it and then loves the truck chasing her! We also bought her a robotic dog. It walks, plays music, tail wags and lights up. It is motion activated. I don’t think she can understand why it moves then only starts again when she goes near it. It is really funny to watch. After seeing how much she enjoyed them, we ordered a stunt car. It flips over and basically it’s very difficult to get it jammed anywhere. It has flashing lights, so even when it’s just sitting stationery she lies down and wags her tail! She also got a soft toy puppy on a lead. I went into the living room with it on a lead and it barks, wags its tail and walks. The toy was covered in her drool within minutes! She loves squeaky toys too, so we got her another foodie one, this time a Fondant Fancy! I ordered a remote controlled mouse last night. It should arrive today. It is so much fun to see her excited and to see her tail wagging!

Played Pocket Camp and met some new campers. Customized my camper at OK Motors with the paint splattered look. Found a perfect lychee and a perfect apple last night. Invited Lionel to my campsite to join Buck and Kidd. I’m on the lookout for Al and Vic next!

Also, got a pink rose from the breeding event which was nice to log in and see!

- I wore my new jumper today to university and I really love how it looks and the outfit I put together with it 😁

- Got 9 hours of sleep last night!! I haven't been sleeping much recently so that was nice.

- My shift at work yesterday went okay, it was nice not having to close and to leave when it was still light outside

Worked for a few hours, before coming home and relaxing for a bit.
My coworker needed to print something out, so I said I could help, since she will be at work till late to print it at the library. Once I got her message with what she needed printed, headed out, got some snacks on the way and cat snacks for my pets.
There's been a lot of uni students surrounding the computer spaces for a few weeks, but this time I was lucky, quickly printed it out and went back to work.

They were SO busy, school was out and it was ust so much, and they had a lot of plates and cups everywhere, so beforehand I just helped and washed those up before giving her the print out.
Coming back home to do more chores, clean cats trays, wash my own stuff up and shower~

Tomorrow, gonna go out of the city with my mum to a town she knows well, and just have a nice time there~

Good day overall, and still have the evening to relax a bit.

I’m happy my mood is picking up right now. I still feel the depression there but got a lot of things keeping me distracted.

This may seem silly, but the event thread has been bringing me much needed cheer. I love the artwork and pet pictures and the chat is nice to read. I love all the enthusiasm for helping each other out ☺️. All the notifications make me really happy. I really hope everyone gets at least one hybrid they want. 🤞🍀✨💦

Kinda overwhelmed for the first time in a long time because I have a couple things I want to do. Splatoon 3, Animal Crossing. It’s hard for me to play multiple games no matter what type they are. If I get really into a game, it’s hard to put it down just to play even a few minutes of another 😅.

Still not quite feeling it to play Genshin but I still was happy to log in a bit (feeling a bit overwhelmed too), see some new changes added with update and see my favorite character. Also was happy to have another friend to add to my friend’s list 🙂. Happy to see some more furniture added.Much better than the last batch. It’s nice hearing the music I set for the exterior in my teapot 🙂. Nice to see what I did in my teapot too again. I might try to do my dailies tonight. I really want Wriothesley when he comes; I’m a bit more than halfway to I think the soft cap.I’m happy too to know I still love the game in spite the bad customer service and my experience with that. I’ll be angry still for some time and not forget it, but I think I’ll be able to enjoy Genshin at least still. I was able to upgrade the fountain in Fontaine to 41. Now back to working towards the final set of Fontaine achievements 🙂.

Not a lot to mention for today since I was busy with some stuff heading to a few places.
  • For the first time ever in my life, I managed to beat Oracle of Ages! I have a physical copy of the game, but it kept freezing up for some reason when I was getting so close to the end the last time I did a play through of it a few years ago. Good to know that I conquered it on my own hahaha. I’ll be moving on to Oracle of Seasons next since those two games are linked together. Pun totally not intended lol.
  • Oh, and the fact we reached 1000 pages worth of happy stuff is amazing! Here’s to another 1000 pages a few years down the line since this thread started back in 2018. 😄

I was holding off on posting here for the week because I've been busy, but there's definitely been some positives! 😁

- First of all I'm SUPER ecstatic that the Dallas Mavericks just took a 2-1 series lead against the LA Clippers by winning 101-90! They've improved so much on the defensive end of the floor that it's just tough to play them now. Teams that take a 2-1 series lead go on to win the playoff series 77% of the time about, so I'm really liking what I'm seeing. 🏀 🔥

- Second, I'm really over the moon that I was able to go 5 for 5 on Purple Rose spawns in the current site event. My RNG for things like that and in video games has always been pretty good, but the funny thing is I work on improving myself every day so that when it comes down to it, I can actually say I achieve things not just based on luck. 😤

- Speaking of which, I've smashed several cardio records in the past several weeks at the gym. Today I just beat my rowing machine time by a minute and a half! I can definitely feel myself getting stronger, bulkier, and more athletic. Plus going to the gym for month after month has really helped with my routine and made me healthier overall. 💪

- Work went really well this week and I had a lot of good laughs while there. I also got paid today, so that's always nice. 💸

- Today was the 1 year anniversary for Honkai: Star Rail in the Americas server, and I'm really happy that the game is doing so well. It continues to evolve and grow, and as someone who loves space as a setting for games, I love to see it. 🎮

- My birthday is coming up on May 5th and I'm really excited for that as well! 🎂

4II30nX.jpg

vGMHHKl.jpg

Wasn’t feeling great today, but that meant I got to play a ton of Fashion Dreamer! Finally finished my grind to 100 million e-points (and proceeded to buy up all the showroom furniture I could), designed a ton of new clothes and got my brand to max level, AND had a dress I designed hit #1 on the online leaderboard!! 😭 I’ve never made it onto the leaderboard before, so that was super cool ;v;
IMG_6538.JPG

IMG_6539.JPG

One of my comfort characters got some more official birthday art, which I totally wasn’t expecting (in part because it's a bit belated now lol), but it really made my evening!! ;w;💚

I watched some Youtube videos with my family today, including GeminiTay’s new Hermitcraft episode!

Eh i guess i can make a final post for the time being i suppose.

1)I bought lot of psp games im saving for my bday.

2) I finished fatal frame's manga adaptation and it was ok i guess

3)Eminem's new album

4)Discovered dazzlingbad not too long ago and i love female themed visual kei alot

So yeah nothing really too eventful knowing me personally so yeah thats bout it.

knuckles' spin off series on paramount plus has been released in the UK, will most likely start watching that later ;u;

also an actor from the cast of red dwarf announced a couple of days ago that they're planning to film something later this year! i've started manifesting some live audience tickets for real

Back