• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Applications do You Have Installed?

Shadow Jolteon

Bells
I was just wondering what applications everyone has installed on their computers, so I thought I'd make my first thread in about three years. XD So... List your applications? XD And preference panes, widgets, sidebar widgets gadgets, etc. would be cool, too. =3 Just don't list applications that come with your operating system, because that'd become kind of insane... .-.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Here's the list of applications I have installed</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Adobe Creative Suite

The only things I've installed since I got my Mac are:

Photoshop CS4
Audacity
Wiretap Studio
Zipeg
VLC

As for my browser (Opera), I have widgets including:

Snake
Sketchbook
Weather
Torus
Calculator
MyAquarium
Basketball
Ninja Ropes Extreme
Daily Comic
Frogger
Japanese Drums
Survivor

I'm too lazy to list all of my apps, preferences panes, and widgets right now... XD I'll have to count them up and do it later. =p

adobe after effects, photoshop cs3, photoshop elements, vision lab studio, itunes, avs video convertor, sony vegas, sony dvd architect, sony movie studio etc...

kind of an odd thread but i decided to post while my movies download.

Here's my Dock:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2jdnyfs.png
</div>

And my Applications folder:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
21obp6f.png
</div>

And finally my System Preferences:

6r82ti.png
</div>

SAMwich said:
Here's my Dock:

2jdnyfs.png
</div>

21obp6f.png
</div>

6r82ti.png
</div>
You use Bamboo too? :D

Gnome said:
SAMwich said:
Here's my Dock:

2jdnyfs.png
</div>

21obp6f.png
</div>

6r82ti.png
</div>
You use Bamboo too? :D
Yeah, my Tablet rocks!

What's Bamboo? o.o It's rare for me to not know a System Preference pane. D:

Edit: Ah, for tablets? XD Why do you use that instead of Ink...?

Shadow Jolteon said:
What's Bamboo? o.o It's rare for me to not know a System Preference pane. D:

Edit: Ah, for tablets? XD Why do you use that instead of Ink...?
Well it came with my Tablet, I had to install it for my Tablet to work.

MapleStory
Fate: The Traitor Soul
Action Replay DSi
Gimp 2.6.7
iTunes (I need to re-install it... >.<)
Camtasia Studio 6
Mozilla Firefox
WinRAR
Thoosje Windows 7 Sidebar
Kaspersky Internet Security 9.0.0.459
QuickTime Player (Whatever the latest version is)
Se7en Remix XP
Nikon Transfer
Arcsoft Panorama Maker 4
Game Maker 8
and probably a few more I don't see....
That list only takes up about 15GB/80GB of memory.

???
Why don't I have Microsoft Office installed?!?!?!?! >:O

SAMwich said:
Well it came with my Tablet, I had to install it for my Tablet to work.
That's odd, usually when you plug a tablet into a Mac, it'll enable the Ink pane and it'll just work. =P

@Roratio-Office: Probably because it's overpriced, even for a limited version of the suite? =p Oracle's OpenOffice (formerly Java's OpenOffice[but Java was bought out] and StarDivision's StarOffice before that) is free and can do pretty much anything Microsoft Office can do, free, even open most standard formats for the respective applications. =P

Photoshop CS4
Amsn
vlc
wine
opera
iwork
cd/dvd writer for linux
Micerosoft windows media player
Chromium
mozilla tunderbird
desktop changer
Messenger