• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Big Update: What Do You Think?

Pocket Camp is giving me a better appreciation of villagers that I haven't gotten to know very well through the other games in the series. This game is even helping to heal some of the grudges I have from certain New Leaf villagers that dorthied my paths in my main town. I like that Pocket Camp isn't just adding the "most popular" villagers. There seems to be a really nice mix of villager popularity featured in the game so far. Always exciting so see who will come next.

I’m so psyched to have a koala, being Australian. Eugene is not my favourite but I’m hoping I can remove his sunglasses when I dress him like I did with Bud and he will become cute. My favourite koala is Alice. She is my favourite character apart from Ch?vre. I will be so happy if Ch?vre or Alice are added!

Last edited:
I’m so psyched to have a koala, being Australian. Eugene is not my favourite but I’m hoping I can remove his sunglasses when I dress him like I did with Bud and he will become cute. My favourite koala is Alice. She is my favourite character apart from Ch?vre. I will be so happy if Ch?vre or Alice are added!

OMG!! OK, so I totally changed Bud's outfit yesterday and I was wondering about the glasses. I put aqua glasses on him, and saw his eyes for the first time ever. HE IS ADORABLE!!!!! I haven't tried Eugene yet, but I'm willing to bet you can change his glasses as well. Also, Alice is pretty adorable. I'm glad you finally have a koala in Pocket Camp!

Mopy if you head over to mine you can see Eugene’s makeover! Or I’ll post a pic when I have a chance. He has eyes hooray! I like Bud and Eugene much better without the sun glasses.

Agreed, the loading is a weird pause when the interactions don't seem to have changed. Another thing I really don't like is when you select ALL for adding fertilizer, it automatically goes to the max needed for blooming. Then, you can't adjust them all at once and pick 2 bags per flower, for instance.

Back