• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What a nightmare!

Ras

Bells
Winter Mittens
Clickbait title alert! :)

So, how do we feel about animals having nightmares when they?re sleeping at our camp? To be honest, I usually avoid having beds because of it. Right now, I?ve got four Summer Beach Beds out, but I hate when they?re tossing and turning. Why, Nintendo? Why?

Clickbait title alert! :)
LOL nice one! :D
I feel kinda sorry for my villagers when they have nightmares. I only have like 2 beds and they still get nightmares.
Soon when you wake them up, sometimes they say thanks for waking him/her up but when the convo is over, they just get then nightmares back
I haven't see you in a while Rosie... I'm sorry for ditching you in Pocket Camp

I wondered about the nightmare thing. Why did they put that in the game, poor villagers.

I have two having nightmares right now. In the main game, this was used for sick villagers. I don’t know why they did this.

I did notice one little interesting thing. Early when I started the game i wanted to try fortune cookies and picked the Stella sleepy cookies, I got 7/10 of it. My villagers don't have nightmares when sleeping on those, even the laying down ones that look like a bed.

I haven't noticed if they have nightmares when laying down in the Resort hut even items, but they do when they are on the hammock, maybe I'll take it out.

I don’t think they do in the huts. I had them a few weeks and didn’t see it. It’s funny that the Stella items guarantee a good sleep!

Back