Welcome to the best friend community project!~

hey guys im Jon, my fc is under my avatar as well
hope this community project works out great
i will add everyone listed so please add me back lol

I'm interested in joining.
Name: Tracy
Mayor of Armagh

Please let me know if you add me and I will add back.
Thank You

Hello! I'm Ryan :) I'm 16 and play a lot of animal crossing haha. I'm in the process of getting a job and my license. I enjoy playing video games, drawing, cooking and meeting new friends! I hope to play with you guys soon! My friendcode is in my sidebar :)

Last edited:
I'd like to join! My name is Alyssa but on the game I go by Lyssi. I'm about to start college, I'm looking for friends to play with on ACNL and I hope I can be added. If I'm not busy with school then I'm fixing up my town to be the way I want it :) My friend code is 4313-2701-9892

I was wondering if there's still any open slots?

My name is Monica and I'm music obsessed and weird :3 Probably the youngest one here at 14 years old :( Whatever, I don't act 14 xD
Friend code is under avatar!

Last edited:
Hello, I am Tobin, and I think it would be aweseome to be a part of this awesome project! My FC is under my avatar. I hope there is still room for 1 more :/

Last edited:
Hey all! A lot of people still need to add my FC!
I have added everyone in this thread so I need you to add me also, otherwise I will have to delete you guys! : /

Updated the original post with everyone's FC's and new rules and guidelines!
If you don't see your name in the list, just let me know via PM and I'll add you!
(I probably just missed you by accident. :p)

Last edited:
I added everyone and my gates are open! COME VISIT :D

And add me to your Best Friend List! :)

Heyy :D i noticed we are definitely are going over the best friend limit lol. Maybe a solution would be is eventually create all four personal players and max out each best friend list for each one. Even tho we have a "main character" I'm assuming at least we could DM people whenever we're not in their town and visa versa !:D

maybe you could create groups of people to best friend each other since we have over 40 people now. some people have probably already made friends that they want to keep playing with so idk how it would work

I guess we could add the best friends we want to and then create a group/thread on here so that everyone posting on this thread can talk with each other, best friends or not. :D

finally have everyone added :) if anyone gates are open i'll come over but my town is a mess right now so i'd rather go to other towns lol

Back