Welcome to the best friend community project!~

Hi, my name is Charis and I'm from Brooklyn NY. I love movies, video games, painting, and making music.

I have a town that's almost always online and open to join.

Added you Zanzero, and I hope to have some games with everyone here sometime.

My FC is 2981-8888-0876

Oh wow! I go out for a day or so to play with my bandmates and spend the night with my partner and this place totally blows up!
I'm jumping in game right now to check on my villagers, and I'll add everyone to the OP while doing that.
So excited to see everyone in game! Make sure to PM anyone you haven't met with yet to make sure you register everybody!

I definitely got behind in adding FCs... If anyone is online right now, let me know and we can shop or go to the island or whatever!

Hi!
I'm Rens, 16 years old , Dutch and also a Nintendo geek.
When I'm not online I am probably playing the piano, sleeping or eating :cool:
Could I perhaps join the community?

I've added everyone who's on the list! My gates are open to anyone who wants to drop by and best friend me!

Add me!

4656-8676-8023

Name: Summer

Yes, I know I'm kinda young, but I'm really mature for my age. I'm really energetic and a really active player.

Last edited:
Aaaaahhhhhh! Ive now got to add heaps of people :( gosh so many
!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I've added everyone! :) Can everyone add me plz?

Heya, I'd like to join as well!

Im from the Netherlands and currently studying International Hotel Management, 20yr and just started playing Animal Crossing New Leaf but I play this game daily!

My FC is on the side bar, and would you be so kind to VM or PM me to let me know if you have added me? n_n
Thanks a lot and already look forward to play with you guys! :)

Name is Loen. I'm a mom living in a world of half finished projects. Two girls, preteens, ugh. I'm on ACNL nearly every day

3ds name carefree
code 4596 9813 9997

Oh man! I'm so on!

Forum name: grisHarlequin
Game name: Gris
City name: Gehinnon
FC: 4656-6612-0257

This is exactly what I was looking for!

okay, finally added everyone. hope to play with you all soon!
opening my gates if anyone wants to visit; i'm in the middle of a thunderstorm here complete with lightning so if you want to feel dramatic and angsty, this is the place for you.

Last edited:
Back