• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Welcome to Space Camp! (Start Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLYMOLY these collectibles!! I love whales so that whale plush is top on my list <3

I was about to say how I can't even choose between the beautiful backdrops; that's until I saw ALL the amazing collectibles.
I just can't The cresent moons, the whale, the bunny!! 😍

Wow, all the collectibles are great! My favourites have to be the plushies and the Andromeda potion!

these collectibles hello??? i fear i'm spending half of camp deciding exactly which ones i want oh my god

The collectibles are gorgeous! Fantastic job. 💕 That space whale shall be MINE. The wand and rainbow crescent moon are GOALS.

Felt like a kid waking up on Christmas day this morning 😂 I'm so excited to get started and explore! The collectibles are all so beautiful I honestly don't know which to admire first! ✨

The crescent moons > The star fragments.

But they’re both amazing. New collectibles with dark backgrounds were overdue.

Oh my gosh these collectibles are so precious!!!!!! As a space aesthetic lover I couldn't be more excited! And a huge thanks to the staff for creating this wonderful event!

How much of people wanting it to be space camp had to do with the collectibles we’d be getting? Because with these collectibles, I’d say it’s justified. These are amazing.

Hello??? These are the most amazing collectibles I have ever seen.🥺 I need all of them oh my god!😭💖

I hope someone smart makes a list of how many points overall we can get again 🙏🏻 because I need to do some serious planning for these collectibles 🥺

Last edited:
I think this event definitely has the most collectibles that I‘ve ever felt like I need to have!

I get the feeling we were going to have Space Squid Plushies too, but Space Whale did a bad 😬

wV5ifUC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back