• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Weirdest thing...

Toadette

Bells
Winter Mittens
I've been obsessed with keeping up with the bundle releases in both NA and AUS since I have an AUS 3DS XL and I want an NA NEW XL. I remember when they announced the HHD XL bundle in the UK and AUS and I was always looking at it on their Gamestop websites...but today I check both an neither have the bundle up anymore!

Here is the only link I can find for the AUS store I got off a Google search...the page just loads forever now.
https://ebgames.com.au/3ds-210767-N...ppy-Home-Designer-Edition-bundle-Nintendo-3DS

Also, I remember it was on their front page being advertised with a nice photo of the XL and I was wishing it would happen for NA too! But I just feel like this is so weird.

And I can't even find it on the UK Gamestop website...so strange!

Update:

Just went back on the link I posted earlier and it does work now. So I guess nothing has changed!

If it's removed off the website it means it sold out

Back