• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wanted...... players willing to exchange Friendship numbers please

BiggKitty

Don't make me cross!
Bells
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Winter Mittens
Cake
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Rainbow Feather
Feedback
100% (626) +
Literally just starting out today so totally friendless. I played New Leaf a long while ago and loved the game and have since played `New Horizons. I have just bought a new 2DS XL and am finding my way around as my previous console was a 3DS XL. So glad to find the Bell Tree Forum still up and running and hope to make some new or even old friends soon.

Hi, my old friend!! I do not have my old 3DS games any longer! So sad !! I should have kept them!! I now play ACNH on the Switch exclusively .,, and still hopelessly addicted to the game! LOL
SAY … 🤔 … why don’t you get a switch or the new one Nintendo is putting out in October!! Then we could play!,
My friendship code for switch and Dream Address is in my new signature line!

I do have my 3DS friend code but I can’t currently use it to accept the code. When I can I’ll try to remember to post here.

Heya! I'm also looking for friends to play new leaf with! Feel free to DM me & we can trade FCs!

Mine is 0705-7797-9360

Hi! I usually play every day and I also want more friends! Reach out anytime for my friend code :)

I've picked the game back up and am playing daily dropping my FC below :)

1822-3206-6130

Back