• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Weirdest gift or reward from a villager?

darthdadddy

Bells
These villagers, guys! They give you the weirdest stuff! Today, Hamphrey gave me a reward for bringing Genji to his house. What did he give me?

A hamster cage.

From Hamphrey. A hamster.

Lmao I think I've had something similar happen once. I think Celia gave me a birdcage.

These villagers, guys! They give you the weirdest stuff! Today, Hamphrey gave me a reward for bringing Genji to his house. What did he give me?

A hamster cage.

From Hamphrey. A hamster.

Wow...... XD

Bob gave me a men's toilet in the mail. He said in the letter that he found it under his couch, so he thought about sending it to me. ._.

Once my sister got a touching letter from Rasher. We did not like Rasher because he was cranky and didn't like her that much. But he said, "I found this and thought of you..." My sister was touched. Then she opened it and found a trash can o.o
It was really funny

It wasn't a gift for me, but a gift from another villager to Papi.

HNI_0053.JPG

I miss my old town. :c

Not so much weird but just odd, but a long time ago in my old town, my least favorite villager Kidd gave me a piece of candy for giving him a fruit or something. I didn't even know villagers can give out candy. But why from Kidd...

One time, Tangy gave me a blender.
Y'know, as in, the ones that chop up fruit into smoothies.

Lol! The only thing I can think of is how Puck gave me his potty... If I recall correctly, he was pretty attached to that thing...

Well:

Marshal gave me his good ol' banana
Tammy gave me a men's toilet
And my Mom sent a trash can through the mail ;-;

Back