Buying Weird Doll collectible... or Creepy Doll

I think Witch has every right to post a thread to ask because you just never know. :) I wish them luck on their search!

Something tells me witch will be succesful in finding someone willing to sell it :D

we are all (well, most of us) backing u up witch!

Good Luck in ur search!!

Why don't they just... Y'know... Make more weird dolls? Or take the dolls from inactive users since they're inactive and not using them?
What inactive users have them, anyway?

Why don't they just... Y'know... Make more weird dolls? Or take the dolls from inactive users since they're inactive and not using them?
What inactive users have them, anyway?

I think taking the dolls away from the inactive users can turn into a big problem because what if those inactive users come back and realize their weird doll(s) were taken? It would probably cause an uproar. >_<

Good luck Witch!

You never know with rare collectibles. There was a time when blue candies were sold for 5000 BTB or more because there were so few. I snagged one when an "inactive" user came back to the forum for a while and happened to be looking at the marketplace. Or one of those 3 people may decide to sell/pass it on. It's always worth a try. :)

I think taking the dolls away from the inactive users can turn into a big problem because what if those inactive users come back and realize their weird doll(s) were taken? It would probably cause an uproar. >_<

I suppose so, but why not just make more?

Back