• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Weird art by an old lady

Finnian

100% Bad luck always.
Bells
Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Its been many years, but I had to log on to gripe about New Horizons. But I also thought I'd post my weird new art since I'm stuck at home with coronavirus

img073.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
20191121_103112.jpg
watercolor 4.jpg
Untitled-Artwork.jpg
1581490549714_Untitled-Artwork.jpg
20200211_235829.jpg
20200319_212206.jpg

I screwed up the coding but it's okay because I'm on mobile and it's too hard to fix

Attachments

• img071.jpg
    img071.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 125
Neat stuff. I especially love the first one with the frog, but all of them are really cool. I love the colours you use!

Whooaaaa your art is gorgeous! Your style, the colors you use... stunning! Also the fact that you drew frogs gives you extra points in my book! Froggos are best bois. Lovely!

FINNIAN!! your art looks so good ! i remember you from like 5 years ago lol its so nice to see you again!

Amazing art. Very creative. The longer I stare at those paintings the more I see in them.

Do you have any social media profiles (Deviantart, Twitter, Instagram) for your art?

FINNIAN!! your art looks so good ! i remember you from like 5 years ago lol its so nice to see you again!

I keep crawling back here lol. Nice to see you again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whooaaaa your art is gorgeous! Your style, the colors you use... stunning! Also the fact that you drew frogs gives you extra points in my book! Froggos are best bois. Lovely!

I love frogs!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Amazing art. Very creative. The longer I stare at those paintings the more I see in them.

Thabk you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have any social media profiles (Deviantart, Twitter, Instagram) for your art?

Yeah!
I have an instragam. its
@brittneyweiland

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love your art! especially the watercolor ones. so gorgeous <33

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

your art is absolutely gorgeous!!

Thabk you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMG_20190603_135929_864.jpg
I finished this, but it's currently behind some glass and too hard to get a picture of

Popping in to give you *smooches* from afar and well wishes <3 Missed you and hope you get through this! All your stuff is looking fabulous and love how some of your style has changed over the years amazing:blush: Definitely hope to see more of you with New Horizons been hard at work trying to "positive" my health/mental health with this lovely game <3 Glad I saw your thread great to see old folks coming back o/

Wow these are genuinely beautiful and really cool! Your landscapes are so pretty and I love the colors, but your lowbrow/psychedelic work is to die for. Very lovely and unique.

holy wow i love your art!!! the frog and just everything!

imagining a full tarot set with your art style
it'd be sick!

Ah! Missed you too! It's been awhile. Mental health is such a trial, but AC always helps lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

dqsmDxa.jpg

another one from last night

Back