Week Four: Should the Final Save Be Used on Marina?

Should the Final Save Be Used on Marina?

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bk1234

I have the results...
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Week Four Rules:
  • You guys will vote to decide the Top 9 villagers (you can vote for more than one villager).
  • The form (linked below) will close on Saturday, May 30, at approximately 9pm EST.
  • On Sunday, June 1, I will announce the results of the poll (who made the Top 9).
  • THE SAVE IS BACK- Up until the Top 5, the villager who has the lowest number of votes has the opportunity to be saved by you guys. There is only ONE save left though, so vote wisely on whether or not to use it.
  • This is meant to be fun, don't ruin it! 😊
  • Good luck to your favorite villagers! 🤞
  • You can comment your favorites and why you like them, and post cute pictures of your favorites.
Google Form Link:

Links to the Week One thread, Week Two thread, and Week Three thread if you are interested or confused as to what this is. If you are confused, please read the rules first, and if you are still confused after that, then you can ask. 😊

Week Four Rules:
  • You guys will vote to decide the Top 9 villagers (you can vote for more than one villager).
  • The form (linked below) will close on Saturday, May 30, at approximately 9pm EST.
  • On Sunday, June 1, I will announce the results of the poll (who made the Top 9).
  • THE SAVE IS BACK- Up until the Top 5, the villager who has the lowest number of votes has the opportunity to be saved by you guys. There is only ONE save left though, so vote wisely on whether or not to use it.
  • You can comment your favorites and why you like them, and post cute pictures of your favorites.
Google Form Link:

Links to the Week One thread, Week Two thread, and Week Three thread if you are interested or confused as to what this is. If you are confused, please read the rules first, and if you are still confused after that, then you can ask. 😊
#frythegoat
currently joining forces with my past villager enemies to take down sherb

Week Four Rules:
Google Form Link:

google account 1 has voted, the other 2 will vote s-o-o-n

seriously why does my sister have 2 google accounts, they aren't even mine lol

Thank you to all who have voted! You still have plenty of time to vote, if you haven't already. Voting closes on SATURDAY at approximately 9pm EST.

Thank you to everyone who voted! If you haven't voted, there is still plenty of time. Voting closes on Saturday at 9pm EST. Feel free to share why you like certain villagers in the poll.

Marshal for the win.

we all know it
it's unanimous

GO MARSHMALLOW
DON'T GET TOASTED
seriously marshal i will be disappointed in you

There are a few standout villagers, but otherwise the votes are VERY close. The difference of one vote could be all it takes to save a villager from elimination.
Post automatically merged:

Voted. Sherb is best Boi. :)
Isn't he just adorable? ❤👍

Marshal for the win.

we all know it
it's unanimous

GO MARSHMALLOW
DON'T GET TOASTED
seriously marshal i will be disappointed in you
I hope Marshal goes far too!

There are a few standout villagers, but otherwise the votes are VERY close. The difference of one vote could be all it takes to save a villager from elimination.

Isn't he just adorable? ❤👍
i wasn't going to do this but

google account 300
(yesiknowyou'veheardmesaygoogleaccount0-41390494times)

@Magus I'm curious how these results will line up with the results of your personality polls. 🤔

Yes, more love for the marshmallow! ❤👍
Yeah it will be cool to compare the results 😄

Week Four Rules:
Google Form Link:

Question:

will you ever get an avatar

get one of the winning villager

Back