Week Four: Should the Final Save Be Used on Marina?

Should the Final Save Be Used on Marina?

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voting closes in about an hour! If you haven't voted, now is the time. Additionally, I wanted to get your opinions on the way I'm running this. Do you like it? Any suggestions? I want to make this experience as fair and enjoyable as possible. 😊
I like this, it's quite entertaining! The way you do it feels pretty streamlined.

Voting closes in about an hour! If you haven't voted, now is the time. Additionally, I wanted to get your opinions on the way I'm running this. Do you like it? Any suggestions? I want to make this experience as fair and enjoyable as possible. 😊
I like how your running it

marsh for the win

The poll is now closed! Thank you to everyone who voted! 👍 The votes are very close, the villager that was eliminated had ONE less vote than another villager. But who will be eliminated? Please feel free to post your Top 9 predictions! Results and SAVE poll will be posted sometime tomorrow.
Post automatically merged:

Also, on a side note, Happy Birthday Tom Nook and Hamlet! 🎁🎈

Last edited:
Say goodbye to Whitney. There are two other snooties running, so her odds are low, same with Marina

What time tomorrow? the EXACT TIME. the suspense is killing me.

Say goodbye to Whitney. There are two other snooties running, so her odds are low, same with Marina

What time tomorrow? the EXACT TIME. the suspense is killing me.
I'm going to say around 3pm EST, but that could change. I'll have a more concrete time tomorrow.

Everyone's saying Whitney is going to go... poor girl 😭

Hello everyone! Results and the save poll will be posted today at approximately 12pm EST. The save poll will close TOMORROW at 12pm EST.

By the way, the save poll will be a Bell Tree Forums poll, and not a Google Form.

Last edited:
You guys have voted, here is your Top 9...

Top 9:
Ankha
Audie
Diana
Fauna
Lolly
Marshal
Raymond
Sherb
Whitney

This means that Marina will be eliminated, unless you guys vote to save her!

What is the Final Save?
  • You guys have the opportunity to save an eliminated villager up until the Top 5.
  • You guys will have 24 hours to decide whether or not to use it.

Last edited:
I feel like everyone (except Dude_Skillz) overlooked Marina as a potential candidate or they thought Whitney was the one out. Maybe Marina will get another shot?

How is Sherb a better Lazy than Zucker, though?
While I do like Sherb, his popularity is probably inflated because he is new.

But the question is, are his votes lagging behind the frontrunners or is he a frontrunner?

Back