Week Four: Should the Final Save Be Used on Marina?

Should the Final Save Be Used on Marina?

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While I do like Sherb, his popularity is probably inflated because he is new.
Post automatically merged:

But the question is, are his votes lagging behind the frontrunners or is he a frontrunner?
lagging behind marshal, raymond, and audie for sure

#savetheocto

lagging behind marshal, raymond, and audie for sure
Hmm... one of these three definitely is not a frontrunner after seeing the results.

But maybe it's just because the votes were so close. 🤔

But then again the villager I'm referring to didn't do too great last week either.

Hmm... one of these three definitely is not a frontrunner after seeing the results.

But maybe it's just because the votes were so close. 🤔
NO IT'S AUDIE NO NO NO NO
THIS IS COACHCRISP NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
why

brb sacrificing sherb to the wolf gods

I like my girl Marina but she will fall with grace. Forgive me, my child.

Results have been posted! Please remember to vote whether or not to save Marina (the poll closes TOMORROW at 12:05 PM EST). Also, please feel free to share any predictions you have for the future of the competition. I love to read them! :)

Another reminder to vote whether or not you want to use the final save on Marina. The save poll closes TOMORROW at 12:05 pm EST.

Unfortunately, Marina received the lowest number of votes ☹. However, you guys have the power to save her. Vote to decide whether or not she should be saved, using the final save of the competition. Also, I would love to read more predictions, so please share yours if you have any! 😊👍🤞

Unfortunately, Marina received the lowest number of votes ☹. However, you guys have the power to save her. Vote to decide whether or not she should be saved, using the final save of the competition. Also, I would love to read more predictions, so please share yours if you have any! 😊👍🤞
I predict Marina won't get saved : (

R.I.P Marina
a good octopus girl

For the people who have voted to not save Marina, why do you vote "no"? Is it because you think someone more deserving of a save will be eliminated in the future? If so, who do you think that villager will be? (Oh wow, THAT is a big question!)

Today is the last day to vote whether or not the final save should be used on Marina. Please also feel free to share your predictions for the future of the competition, I love to read them! 😊👍

As you guys can see, the majority has decided that Marina will NOT get the final save of the competition. This means that Marina has unfortunately been eliminated.

Week Five will have an updated schedule, so please pay attention to this...
Later today: Week Five poll and thread posted.
Tuesday, June 2: VOTING DAY.
Wednesday, June 3: VOTING DAY, voting closes at 9pm EST.
Thursday, June 4: Results and save poll posted.
Friday, June 5: Save poll results posted.

Like I always say, please feel free to share any predictions for the future of the competition, or give me advice on how to make this experience better. 😊

As you guys can see, the majority has decided that Marina will NOT get the final save of the competition. This means that Marina has unfortunately been eliminated.

Week Five will have an updated schedule, so please pay attention to this...
Later today: Week Five poll and thread posted.
Tuesday, June 2: VOTING DAY.
Wednesday, June 3: VOTING DAY, voting closes at 9pm EST.
Thursday, June 4: Results and save poll posted.
Friday, June 5: Save poll results posted.

Like I always say, please feel free to share any predictions for the future of the competition, or give me advice on how to make this experience better. 😊
Rest in piece my little octopus

when's the funeral?

Back