• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

WEEDS!!!

PWNguin

Bells
So, I've started to play Animal Crossing again. I don't remember when I last played it, it was a while ago, though. As I was saying, I had just started playing and all I could see were weeds!! I picked some of them out, but there is still a good lot of them in my town. I was wondering if there was a quicker way to get rid of weeds, and if there is, how?

I'm sorry to say there is no faster way.
You could ask someone to help you pull the weeds up though.
I would help, but I don't have Wi-Fi.

:'(

Jman said:

Remember that this board isfor AC, not ACWW.

Anyway, the only quicker way would be by finding Wisp at night (after midnight), and you'd have to do what he tells you. If you finish it, you can ask him to pick all of your weeds, but it might be easier just to pick them all yourself. :gyroidsmile:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Jman said:

Remember that this board isfor AC, not ACWW.

Anyway, the only quicker way would be by finding Wisp at night (after midnight), and you'd have to do what he tells you. If you finish it, you can ask him to pick all of your weeds, but it might be easier just to pick them all yourself. :gyroidsmile:
wisp>picking 5 million weeds. I've tried both, and running around the town looking for stuff is much more easy.

Eh, happened to me on ACWW today... Logged on to do stuff and I was like "OMGZORS WEEDS!" So now I'm on a weed picking thingy... I think I finished while my friend and my sister were playing Halo 2 on XBOX Live. Only took about a good 15-20 minutes.

It's very tedious work picking all of those weeds. It makes your thumb numb. I never figured out the point.

:huh:

calluses are nice...NOT. Find Wisp. Just TT to 12:01 and go find the floating glowy dude. he'll ask you to catch his friends, so just find more glowy dudes and get 'em with your net. Then give 'em to him, and he'll pik ur weeds!

I say that finding Wisp and doing his task takes longer. What I tend to do is if I am doing something and I see a weed on my way, I pick it. The weeds will eventually go away if you don't really worry about them and pick about 4 acres a day. =\

*****ums said:
I say that finding Wisp and doing his task takes longer. What I tend to do is if I am doing something and I see a weed on my way, I pick it. The weeds will eventually go away if you don't really worry about them and pick about 4 acres a day. =\
Yah, that's what I do too. It doesn't take that long really. In my opinion, it's a lot easier than finding Wisp.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
*****ums said:
Yah, that's what I do too. It doesn't take that long really. In my opinion, it's a lot easier than finding Wisp.
Yeah, it is a lot shorter. But, if you never go on, maybe you should try finding Wisp. He will keep your town clear of those pesky weeds and you don't have to go on as much just to get rid of them. But.. if you like Animal Crossing, you'll go on a lot.. right?

:D

Back