• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Weed bage in dreams?

TaichouDoge

Bells
Can you get the weed pulling badge while your in someones town using the dreams suite? I want to get the badge but I have the beautiful town ordinance, so weeds are rare.

Can you get the weed pulling badge while your in someones town using the dreams suite? I want to get the badge but I have the beautiful town ordinance, so weeds are rare.

Based on what I've read and from experience, no. You need to pull actual non-dream weeds. And only the skinny long weeds count - clovers don't.

You can come to my cycling town sometime to weed, I always have lots. That's how LaBelle got hers :p I'm VM you if you're online when I want it done!

This medal is ridiculous!!! You have to jump through hoops to get it! It should be lowered way down. I mean who picks thousands of weeds in their own town? Even without the beautiful town ordinance!

Back