• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Weed bage in dreams?

TaichouDoge

Bells
Can you get the weed pulling badge while your in someones town using the dreams suite? I want to get the badge but I have the beautiful town ordinance, so weeds are rare.

Can you get the weed pulling badge while your in someones town using the dreams suite? I want to get the badge but I have the beautiful town ordinance, so weeds are rare.

Based on what I've read and from experience, no. You need to pull actual non-dream weeds. And only the skinny long weeds count - clovers don't.

You can come to my cycling town sometime to weed, I always have lots. That's how LaBelle got hers :p I'm VM you if you're online when I want it done!

This medal is ridiculous!!! You have to jump through hoops to get it! It should be lowered way down. I mean who picks thousands of weeds in their own town? Even without the beautiful town ordinance!

Back