Ways to enjoy ACNH again without restarting

A way I enjoyed ACNH again was to collect all my items from my island sell them and completely started terraforming and decorating with the same island but with a blank canvas.

Apart from changing my clothes to the weather, getting my coffee, decorating my islands to the seasons/events, taking care of my garden and from time to time i cook and eat, i like cooking things that i would in do for the respective seasons then eat and then use the bathroom 🚽 i like the normality of it and how interactive it looks hehe.

I also still work everything on what to do with my flowers, i feel the island is too small ( which another topic ) to make something cute and to breed them.

I might as well at some point restart my islands because i like working towards my badges and the one corresponding for the selling of turnips is bugged :( because i have not received even one and it gives me a huge TOC 🤣

One thing I like to do is break my bridges and build new ones in a style I haven't used yet and in new locations. Depending on how ham I want to go this can lead to minor aesthetic to full on terraforming changes to the island. Both keep it fresh though for me

Find all the cockroaches in your house when you start up the game after a really long time...

I flattened my whole town and redesigned it. It can relly give it new life.

for some reason playing a bunch of ACNL and coming back really helped

One thing I like to do is break my bridges and build new ones in a style I haven't used yet and in new locations. Depending on how ham I want to go this can lead to minor aesthetic to full on terraforming changes to the island. Both keep it fresh though for me
i like this idea a lot ! do you have a DA, kiko? 👀

Back