• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Warriors Series!

Kamiko_Cullen said:
DevilGopher said:
KirbyDS said:
DevilGopher said:
Away236 said:
READ THE PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS. Seems childishly fantasy-like, but it's great.
Just finished the last book! LOVED IT! For sure my fave series! I hope they make another series about it... D:

Warriors is second, but I wish they would just hurry up and make the next book! D:
you got that right! i still wasnt able to read bluestar's prophecy yet! XD
Is it out? :O
yup, I think its been out for around a month. I've seen a kid at my school, in my grade (9th) reading it!
Cool.

*goes to put on a hold for it at library*

Percy Jackson series = Epic Win. I got the last book for my recent bday with the hunger games book, I can't wait to read them :) .

I tried reading warriors, but I couldn't read it. The prologue was poorly made, I wasn't even being introduced to the characters and it made no sense whatsoever. I tried to read warriors but failed. Call be a *censored.1.2*, but you gotta give me credit for trying to figure out the characters.

And yes, this was the first book.

Nikoking said:
Percy Jackson series = Epic Win. I got the last book for my recent bday with the hunger games book, I can't wait to read them :) .

I tried reading warriors, but I couldn't read it. The prologue was poorly made, I wasn't even being introduced to the characters and it made no sense whatsoever. I tried to read warriors but failed. Call be a *censored.1.2*, but you gotta give me credit for trying to figure out the characters.

yeah you've got a point. when i read the first few chapters of into the wild, it was extremely confusing. i couldnt understand much at ALL. you just have to keep reading to get more of the plot, that's when things start to become easier to understand.

DevilGopher said:
Kamiko_Cullen said:
DevilGopher said:
KirbyDS said:
DevilGopher said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
you got that right! i still wasnt able to read bluestar's prophecy yet! XD
Is it out? :O
yup, I think its been out for around a month. I've seen a kid at my school, in my grade (9th) reading it!
Cool.

*goes to put on a hold for it at library*
dude! I did that a month ago, and I still haven't gotten it! lol

Nikoking said:

*highfives* Percy Jackson was a great series.

Nikoking said:

This.
Besides, a book about cats that do people things? If you wanted that you could have just gone to youtube. :p

Nikoking said:

You dont try to figure them out, you just go with it. :/

I as thinking of reading Warriors, but IDK.

RIght now I am reading The Golden Compass, it is pretty good so far. I just Finished The Giver.

Yay for the Search Feature!

Anyhoo, I saw a bunch of third graders trying to read Warriors. They looked really confuzzled. And THAT is why I'm not reading Warriors.

@Niko- Percy Jackson is wicked. And Niko sounds like Nico. ;DDD

Back