Wacom tablet Problems

woobie

Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Hi! I just got a wacom tablet for Christmas and for some reason the eraser isn't working, even though it was yesterday. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Or, is it something up with the program or something that I can fix? I would really like your help! Thanks!

Are you sure that the driver's installed? You might need to re-install on the Wacom website because it tends to uninstall itself sometimes.

Are you sure that the driver's installed? You might need to re-install on the Wacom website because it tends to uninstall itself sometimes.

Everything else is working. It's just the eraser on the pen. i can erase with the tip part of the pen. It is just the other half.

Hi! I do not have any tips, but could I just ask is the drawing tablet good? I am thinking about getting one :)

Hi! I do not have any tips, but could I just ask is the drawing tablet good? I am thinking about getting one :)

Other then the problem I am having, I really really like it. Some people say it takes some getting use to but I hoped right into it.

Other then the problem I am having, I really really like it. Some people say it takes some getting use to but I hoped right into it.

Cool! :) Do you recommend me buying one? :)

I have one! I'd just follow what the other comments are teling you, but persnally, I never use the eraser side, it's not the easiest to control.

Hi I don't know if you still need help but if you do, are you sure you're selecting the eraser tool with the eraser of the pen? I don't know what software you're using but I use Krita and SAI mostly and a quick search on youtube yields many videos about configuring the settings for your tablet and software. It could just be your drivers as others have said, but I suggest looking up a few videos on connecting/configuring your tablet first, as it's easier. Good luck!

Back