• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

w00t!

DANG YOU! I wished upon a star and all I got was a stupid green table :mad: . (that'd be a good shirt)

If you see a shooting star on your top screen at NIGHT, you touch you on the touch-screen and you get a present from Wishy the star. He gave me junk, and he gave him riches. :mad:

well the first thing i thought was to buy more and sell them but when i try to order it from nook it says not selling

:(

To wish upon a star you need to press A when you see a shooting star in the sky. Make sure you have no tools equipped though.

hmmm... *gets brilliant idea* I think i might sell it at the trading post!

no, just kidding:p thanks for the advice stormtrooper! man, im not sure if i should sell it but i dont really need it. aaaahhhh!

It's worth 800,000!!!!

Guide says so.

TwilightKing said:
i do have alot of loans to pay off so maybe ill sell it.
*gets ready to bid*

A THRONE! Humananananana.....I got a famous painting, my sis got a treasure chest. Those are good too... *prays for night to be clear*

Kolvo said:
If you see a shooting star on your top screen at NIGHT, you touch you on the touch-screen and you get a present from Wishy the star. He gave me junk, and he gave him riches. :mad:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That will explain it. Please read through this topic to see if someone already asked that. Which they did.

TwilightKing said:
ahhhhh! i dont know what to make the starting bid! ok get ready justin! you may go broke XD
Don't expect me to buy that throne. Also I don't think I've ever saw a shooting star

:(

Back