• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling VOIDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them are still avalible? Im surprised. Im intetested in Merry, but i thought you mentioned Audie, and i didnt see her listed
Audie was sold long ago so I updated the OP 😊

Merry is still available, yes. Do you have an empty plot ready?

Well Kabuki surprisingly asked to leave, i have his Amiibo so it wadnt a big deal. I do have a plot open now

My friend might be interested in having her on her cat island in the future. But o still want her.

Well Kabuki surprisingly asked to leave, i have his Amiibo so it wadnt a big deal. I do have a plot open now

My friend might be interested in having her on her cat island in the future. But o still want her.
Cool! That was pretty fast 💞

In order for me to get Merry in boxes and send you the dodo code, I first need to receive payment. Thanks!

Yeah its usually Kid cat with the bubble for awhile. But it was Kabuki, before was Coco,
Post automatically merged:

Would 40 work?

Im surpringly a little in decisive, just cause im trying to figure out how to fit her in, even though I do want her. Im just gonna give it about a day, unless she's good to go

Other wise Im just a bit indecisive, if someone less so wants her, then they can. It could also be that its late, and my sleepy head is making think on getting a cat Id like.

Sorry if thats to much trouble, but let me ponder. But if shes good, ill head over to get her.

Im surpringly a little in decisive, just cause im trying to figure out how to fit her in, even though I do want her. Im just gonna give it about a day, unless she's good to go

Other wise Im just a bit indecisive, if someone less so wants her, then they can. It could also be that its late, and my sleepy head is making think on getting a cat Id like.

Sorry if thats to much trouble, but let me ponder. But if shes good, ill head over to get her.
That's fine ^^ thank you for your time.

I will have an empty plot tomorrow. I'm interested in Diana moving in and agree your price of 60 TBT.

Thank you for your consideration.

I will have an empty plot tomorrow. I'm interested in Diana moving in and agree your price of 60 TBT.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hello :) thank you for showing interest in Diana. If you agree to reserve her for tomorrow then I can accept payment in advance today. That way she will be guaranteed to be yours to adopt.

Please let me know tomorrow when you are ready. I'll make sure to have Diana in boxes for you. Thank you!

Can I reserve Judy? Today a villager asked to move and I'm not able to time travel.
It's been awhile for a mover. Is it boxes tomorrow and plot open on Thursday?
I'll send the TBT when you okay it.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back