Vllager moving in question!

intropella

Bells
Poptart Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Silver Mailbox
Does the restarting method apply to villager you ask to move in (from campsite or other town)??
So like using the restarting method to change the locations where they their plot house?
Thank you!

Last edited:
I actually have some to add here:

If the villager is moving in from somewhere, you can just keep resetting until you're satisfied without them disappearing on you, right?

I actually have some to add here:

If the villager is moving in from somewhere, you can just keep resetting until you're satisfied without them disappearing on you, right?

that's correct, same with campsite villagers

I noticed your sig however and i would say that you can't really help if you get a villager from someone else's town, regardless if they've just left or not

I lost Bam yesterday from TTing so i invited my sister over so that she could try and get Bam in her town, instead she got Stinky who left my town a while ago and there have been other villagers who have left my town since Stinky has (she was not happy lol)

it would be quite difficult to find someone to trade with who hasn't lost any villagers for what would have to have been a long time n_n

Yeah, but it still pays to ask/try. So far, everyone's been honest, except one guy who wouldn't answer, so... *shrug*

My cousin got Patty from my town, (I got Bill from her, who moved the other day) when she left almost a month a ago, but I'm thinking that happens if you have 8 people in town and the game is desperate to get you back up to 9, but I could be wrong. I'm learning new things everyday!

I have both Stinky and Bam whoa, but Bam moved to my boyfriend's town last week. But Stinky is still here. I love them both.

Back