• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Visiting in a dream a town you've been to for real

Ras

Bells
Winter Mittens
I don't know if you've done it, but there's little more gratifying in Animal Crossing than talking to animals in a dream that you've met when visiting the town for real. They are just so happy and excited to see you that it makes you feel special. :cool: I mean, when the snooties tell you how much they've missed you, it's so heart-warming. :blush:

Anyone ever done this? If not, I recommend visiting the dream version of your friends' towns ASAP.

Last edited:
i like how dream villagers that are a part of your town already know you in dreams.

I have 2 games/towns and I visit each town in-game and in-dream. I really do like how the villagers know you in the dream and say something about seeing you in their dream the next time you come to their town. This was a really nice touch that Nintendo included.

Back