• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Visiting Dream Towns!

MayorGong

Bells
Pumpkin Cupcake
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (333) +
Hi! I would like to visit some dream towns for inspiration and to get the Expert dreamer badge :blush:

Just post your dream addresses and let me know if you want a complete review ~

PS: if anyone is interested my dream is 7700-3275-9054​

I'm interested.
I'll review your dream as well if you want.
Unfortunately my dream adress has changed and is no longer the one in my sign. Here is the new one : 7800 - 5613 - 2231

Almost forgot : Yea, I would like a complete review if it's possible.

Last edited:
I'm interested.
I'll review your dream as well if you want.
Unfortunately my dream adress has changed and is no longer the one in my sign. Here is the new one : 7800 - 5613 - 2231

Almost forgot : Yea, I would like a complete review if it's possible.

Just gonna say that your town is awesome! Is very neat and everything is very organized (everything paths, flowers, pwps <3)

HNI_0043_zpsmwefuqfi.jpg
HNI_0045_zpsbmjmc1bj.jpg

I loved the houses specially Erwins house (and all the characters looks like the real ones xD #fan)
HNI_0047_zpsf8naij3x.jpg

HNI_0056_zpsojnwvnoi.jpg

Oh, and the little desert you have in the town is amazing ;v;

I have 2 and they have both been given good feedback.

Westlake my main town is a girly beach town, fully developed 4500-5876-8093

St. Eden my second town is like a town set in the very very deep forest, and Dakota (He is Desmonds twin) originally from Westlake got lost n the woods and is now living there 5700-6034-9114

There completely different but would love for you to see them

Last edited:
My town is a Spooky but cute Halloween themed town with a Witch named Ghost and a Toymaker/Seamstress named Vincent. There is a forest, and a field of mushrooms. It is not fully developed yet, but it is on it's way~ ^^
4600-6201-5482

Thank you for the DA! I will visit them later <3
I will check the list too! :D

I don't know if it's okay for me for reviewing your town in this thread since it's not the main goal but... I'll post it here anyway.

The overall look of your city is really great. The point that I prefer the most in your town is your flowers combinaison. The mix of colors and species is unique and beautiful. It fits well with the pink trees and the bamboos. The overall vegetation gives a nice and fresh atmosphere which fit totally the best traits of the game. I think I'll definitely come again to steal you some flowers arrangement lol.
The path you use is very popular and well-known by all but it fit well with your traditional and rural japanese theme.
The pwps are well chosen as well, as for their emplacements.
Another very good plus in your town is the map itself. The little area in the bottom right corner of your map is great, it offers you so many landscaping choices that I would personally end up frustrated for not being able to set a choice (pwp ? kitchen garden ? camping ? mayor house ? etc) But the choice you did here with the garden is great.
Finally, I can say that you have a real universe / a rich personality that we can see in your homes. I specially like Rob's house. However, I think Shinyu's house lack of personal touch in comparaison with the two other houses.

Your town is really good, it looks like it is finished.

Your town is gorgeous. My dream address is 5800-2117-1662.

My modern town is Village at 6500-5107-4218 and forest/country town is Lakesong at 6900-5735-4286 :)
Hope you enjoy it~

Last edited:
I have 5 fun towns in my signature. You can visit them all, or choose one, if you like. Reviews are much appreciated. My towns have simple landscaping, but they look nice. The houses are a lot of fun. I will be visiting your tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm visiting Algaria now. My goodness, what a lovely town. The houses are so much fun. Great job.

Back