• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Visit my Dream Address?

akirb

Bells
I need people to tell me what they like and what I could make better in my town. I would love it if some of you would visit and give me some pros and cons. Note, my town is under construction so some parts might seem empty and some messy, dw I will be sorting those soon ^^ My Dream address is: 6200-2164-5315

I need people to tell me what they like and what I could make better in my town. I would love it if some of you would visit and give me some pros and cons. Note, my town is under construction so some parts might seem empty and some messy, dw I will be sorting those soon ^^ My Dream address is: 6200-2164-5315

I'll check it out if you tell me how you got those picture of villages in your signature.

ooo, thank you so much! whats your dream address, I'd love to visit your town ^^

I visited Oakwood. I'll give you a few suggestions. First great job on the path planning but you could connect the 1st bridge to 2nd bridge at the south side of your town. Once that path is established you can link your town plaza to the two bridges.
Next is use the beach to make more hybrid flowers. Also plan out the flower layouts so the flowers don't look messy.
I think your town looks lovely. Great job on everything so far.

Thank you so much! and I was planning on linking the bridges, like you said ^^

Alright. Here are my thoughts.
I think your best villagers are Rory, Zucker, Cherry, and Hans.
Second, your paths are very nice
Overall I think it is a pretty good town.

Mine is 6700-2862-7279. Needs a lot more work though! Especially now I have seen yours! My villagers seem a bit stingy in suggesting public works projects...

I almost always get at least 1 a day! (Almost always from Ankha! In fact 80% of them were suggested by her)

I almost always get at least 1 a day! (Almost always from Ankha! In fact 80% of them were suggested by her)

I guess it is just luck D: I usually get a request once every 3 days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is 6700-2862-7279. Needs a lot more work though! Especially now I have seen yours! My villagers seem a bit stingy in suggesting public works projects...

Your town is lovely!! I love your villagers, and you have some awesome pwp that I really want D:

Hey, I dropped by your dream address.

The flowers around the zen clock don't match that well with it. Black cosmos or black roses might look better. I love the upper half of your town, like everything. The police station, 2 house locations by the town hall, arch before the town hall, etcetc All the pwp placements look nice and you know what to do with all that space. You may be able to add a house location to the area behind the arch + flower clock area. It was difficult to use the zen bench as there are bushes and bamboo in the way. If you like to pretend it's a table, that's fine, but for those that know it'll be confusing. I feel like your town could use more trees, it feels like I only see them on the outskirts or edges of town. I love the location for Kirby's house. You have good sense in your paths. The top right of your town and south of event plaza are pretty barren, def need work. Overall, I'm very pleased with this dream town!

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your input! I will definitely use some of your ideas^^

Back