• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villagers who look like they should be a different personality type?

Genji always threw me off. I didn't expect him to be a jock, though I'm not sure what else he could be. Smug, maybe?

Jambette should be her own type tbh
it should be called the 'stripper' personality-- jambette would totally make the cut LMAO

in all seriousness however, I personally think Harry should be a Lazy since in HHD, he wanted a 'slop-tastic pad' which was basically all the sloppy item set... Along with Stinky because I mean look at his description on the AC Wiki;
"His name may refer to his appearance which is usually associated with poor hygiene - dark green fur and a mask over his face, which happens to be underwear. His Japanese name is a combination of the words, "sweat," and, "stinky."

Peewee should be a jock imo too so

Angus looks like a jock, but he's cranky. Tbh I can't blame him. His whole joke is that he's a hamburger or is going to be one.

Succulent Angus' beef on a nice toasted patty. Mmmmmm.

I look at Blanche and think she can be a normal too. I think it is because of her eyes. She's very regal like a snooty should be though.

Caroline: Normal → Uchi
Chief: Cranky → Smug/Jock
Gayle: Normal → Peppy
Genji: Jock → Cranky
Ken: Smug → Cranky
Knox: Cranky → Smug
Muffy: Uchi → Snooty
Robin: Snooty → Uchi
Soleil: Snooty → Uchi

Jambette should be her own type tbh
it should be called the 'stripper' personality-- jambette would totally make the cut LMAO

in all seriousness however, I personally think Harry should be a Lazy since in HHD, he wanted a 'slop-tastic pad' which was basically all the sloppy item set... Along with Stinky because I mean look at his description on the AC Wiki;
"His name may refer to his appearance which is usually associated with poor hygiene - dark green fur and a mask over his face, which happens to be underwear. His Japanese name is a combination of the words, "sweat," and, "stinky."

Peewee should be a jock imo too so

Tiffany would have that personality along with Jambette.

Astrid should have the normal personality type. She's too precious to be a snooty!
Jambette is the only normal villager I find unattractive, she should be snooty.
Bruce is too cute to be a cranky villager, he looks more like a lazy villager.
Rooney practically lives in a gym.
Gruff gives me the "pretty boy" vibe, and really looks like a smug to me.
Bianca looks sorta uchi to me.

marshal should be cranky, but i cant imagine him with a cranky voice o.o coach should be a cranky, beardo and claus as well.

Portia should be an uchi. Truffles should have been a snooty; I thought she was a snooty the whole time she lived in my town until I looked up her personality.

Lucha should be a jock... he looks like he'd be jock pals with Stinky ;v; I'd like him way more if he were a jock.
Diva should be a snooty, she does not look like an uchi at all. and her house is more like some snooty villagers.

Last edited:
I agree that Ruby doesn't look peppy, I'd say she should either be a normal or an uchi.
I thought that Rhonda was snooty for the longest time, I only recently found out that she was normal.
Lucha looks more like a jock, or possibly even a cranky.

Last edited:
Nana should've been Peppy and Truffles should've become Uchi. Marshal's face is Cranky, but he works as a Smug. Jambette and Muffy DEFINITELY should've been Snooty. Tiffany also gives off Uchi vibes. Big Top is a great Lazy, but his outfit give off SERIOUS Jock vibes.
Oh, yeah, and Mint should be Normal.

Last edited:
After having Ruby for a while now, I think she should definitely be a normal instead of a peppy. She's a bit expressionless, like Coco :>

Bruce does not look at all like a cranky villager. When I first saw him, I was sure he'd be a smug villager.

Back