Villagers who look like they should be a different personality type?

Genji always threw me off. I didn't expect him to be a jock, though I'm not sure what else he could be. Smug, maybe?

Genji always threw me off. I didn't expect him to be a jock, though I'm not sure what else he could be. Smug, maybe?

Cranky! He'd be perfect, suggesting all those zen PWPs and hanging out with Kabuki :D

Jambette should be her own type tbh
it should be called the 'stripper' personality-- jambette would totally make the cut LMAO

in all seriousness however, I personally think Harry should be a Lazy since in HHD, he wanted a 'slop-tastic pad' which was basically all the sloppy item set... Along with Stinky because I mean look at his description on the AC Wiki;
"His name may refer to his appearance which is usually associated with poor hygiene - dark green fur and a mask over his face, which happens to be underwear. His Japanese name is a combination of the words, "sweat," and, "stinky."

Peewee should be a jock imo too so

Angus looks like a jock, but he's cranky. Tbh I can't blame him. His whole joke is that he's a hamburger or is going to be one.

Succulent Angus' beef on a nice toasted patty. Mmmmmm.

I look at Blanche and think she can be a normal too. I think it is because of her eyes. She's very regal like a snooty should be though.

Caroline: Normal → Uchi
Chief: Cranky → Smug/Jock
Gayle: Normal → Peppy
Genji: Jock → Cranky
Ken: Smug → Cranky
Knox: Cranky → Smug
Muffy: Uchi → Snooty
Robin: Snooty → Uchi
Soleil: Snooty → Uchi

Jambette should be her own type tbh
it should be called the 'stripper' personality-- jambette would totally make the cut LMAO

in all seriousness however, I personally think Harry should be a Lazy since in HHD, he wanted a 'slop-tastic pad' which was basically all the sloppy item set... Along with Stinky because I mean look at his description on the AC Wiki;
"His name may refer to his appearance which is usually associated with poor hygiene - dark green fur and a mask over his face, which happens to be underwear. His Japanese name is a combination of the words, "sweat," and, "stinky."

Peewee should be a jock imo too so

Tiffany would have that personality along with Jambette.

Astrid should have the normal personality type. She's too precious to be a snooty!
Jambette is the only normal villager I find unattractive, she should be snooty.
Bruce is too cute to be a cranky villager, he looks more like a lazy villager.
Rooney practically lives in a gym.
Gruff gives me the "pretty boy" vibe, and really looks like a smug to me.
Bianca looks sorta uchi to me.

marshal should be cranky, but i cant imagine him with a cranky voice o.o coach should be a cranky, beardo and claus as well.

Portia should be an uchi. Truffles should have been a snooty; I thought she was a snooty the whole time she lived in my town until I looked up her personality.

Lucha should be a jock... he looks like he'd be jock pals with Stinky ;v; I'd like him way more if he were a jock.
Diva should be a snooty, she does not look like an uchi at all. and her house is more like some snooty villagers.

Last edited:
I agree that Ruby doesn't look peppy, I'd say she should either be a normal or an uchi.
I thought that Rhonda was snooty for the longest time, I only recently found out that she was normal.
Lucha looks more like a jock, or possibly even a cranky.

Last edited:
Nana should've been Peppy and Truffles should've become Uchi. Marshal's face is Cranky, but he works as a Smug. Jambette and Muffy DEFINITELY should've been Snooty. Tiffany also gives off Uchi vibes. Big Top is a great Lazy, but his outfit give off SERIOUS Jock vibes.
Oh, yeah, and Mint should be Normal.

Last edited:
After having Ruby for a while now, I think she should definitely be a normal instead of a peppy. She's a bit expressionless, like Coco :>

Bruce does not look at all like a cranky villager. When I first saw him, I was sure he'd be a smug villager.

Back