• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villagers who best represent a country or era.

Buster Bunny

Bells
There are people who think that Pekoe represent a japanese girl, but if observed she mainly represent someone of chinese origin.

Ankha represent the ancient egypt in everything and kinda reminds of Nefertiti or Cleopatra.

Tucker represents a wolly mammoth from pre-history.

Any else?

Tia seems very French but maybe thas just me

Zucker is literally a takoyaki so that represents japan pretty well

I agree that Pekoe is meant to represent someone of Chinese origin, I was always confused when people said she was Japanese. I personally think Lucky is also Egyptian themed due to him looking mummified :p

Kabuki represents Japan perfectly well and also the japanese theatre dance.

Snake represent the ninja from ancient Japan.

Apollo for the U.S? He's a bald eagle after all :p
Marcel's also a mime, I'm pretty sure, and those are usually associated with France. (His catch phrase is also French for 'no')
Avery has an aztec sort of design to him, to!

Last edited:
I agree that Pekoe is meant to represent someone of Chinese origin, I was always confused when people said she was Japanese. I personally think Lucky is also Egyptian themed due to him looking mummified :p

Yeah, that's also evident in her clothing of choice and decoration.

Lucky have a lot of ancient Egyptian themes in his house as well.

Marcel kinda have a japanese feel on him and if he was meant to be a mime, then why he speaks?

genji represents japan too and i think pekoe relates to china?
i also think vladmir is russian and a lot of people see marcel as french.

Last edited:
Marcel and Jacques should represent France.
Let's not forget about Apollo, America! :eek:

Knox is a cavalier from the medieval times. Sterlin' is a knight from the same era too. Snake is ninja from the Sengoku period, which happens to end around the start of medieval times in Europe.
Wait a second...
My town once had Knox and Sterlin' is current resident, and my sister's town has Snake in it.

Cavaliers... Knights... NINJAS!

Good gravy! My town is the kingdom of Nohr! My sister's town is Hoshido! Our towns are reenactin' the events of Fire Emblem Fates, and I have Drago in my town as well! I guess I'm gonna have a bad time with an archer that I'm gonna blame alot of woes on. :p

Barold represents a caveman. And I think Hippeux is very "England" high brow. And Chops would be a old world socialite as well imo

Back